collapse

Author Topic: Magic Theorendum Vol 1: Magical Theory  (Read 142 times)

• No avatar
September 13, 2018, 10:23:42 pm
I wish I had a direct copy of this book, as I have ever only heard rumors and tales about it. as for what lies beneath it's pages, nobody seems to really know. One rumor stated only a deal with a devil conjured from a wizard capable of summoning locked targets within hell using a power known as "Hellsight" can call forth the correct devil who possesses such a book.

I tried many times, and sought many wizards who could be capable of such a feat, but they all agreed on one thing:
"Summoning a devil requires a sacrifice of blood and soul alike."

After years and years, I did find one individual whom claimed they did once summon a demon, but not a devil. "Too risky" he claimed. But he did give me a book that had in it ways to create a portal to to Hell Dimension, Nether, but warned me that even a glimpse of Hell's wild madness would drive the insane into their own recursive sub reality, where they would wander and attempt to entice people from this reality to jump into theirs, where their psychic energy feasted on by the master of that sub reality for all eternity. He stated that those whom die "Naturally" in our world, arn't gone, but their minds trapped in one of these such places, while their bodies decay and turn into rot, eventually dust, having no way back, and all doors locked to them.

I still have that book, but never did I find a key to opening it, nor did the madman actually have any of the 26 keys needed to unbind all the leather straps that hold the book so tightly bound. I tried taking them off one at a time, but for each I took off, another took it's place.

I have began to wonder myself if this book, given to me a mad man, was actually the mythical Magic Theorendum Vol 1, the book I was looking to find. But with all the straps around it, there is only one letter I can make out if I pull the leather to see the cover, an "E" only with one other letter appearing through 3 lined up keyholes, an "E". Perhaps I am the one going insane, after all I am writing these notes inside of random books, hoping one day someone will find them and piece together my scribbling of a madman series, possibly finding something, not even I could. I think this is Note #3, to whomever finds this.
  • Minecraft Username: Zyvo1

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Toime: ..Do we at least get to download the map? Pleaaaase?
    December 13, 2018, 01:35:33 am
  • Toime: I've been trying to find ways to save old locations that I would feel remiss if I couldn't just go look at them again, especially the plenty of little places people built over the years. The loss of so many small things that made people very would be... to put it bluntly... a fair deal of damage.
    December 13, 2018, 01:36:37 am
  • h2hermit: Use Schematica
    December 13, 2018, 06:19:29 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Just a repeat to all who come on here. A new update is coming, please go to: [link]
    December 15, 2018, 12:13:07 am
  • NeonStarlight: So. I got the issue that i can’t join
    December 16, 2018, 06:36:21 pm
  • _KnightSolaire_: Can't join the new server? It won't be released until the 20th
    December 16, 2018, 06:53:22 pm
  • NeonStarlight: no the old
    December 16, 2018, 06:54:10 pm
  • FlameFyrax: Y'all do people actually eat beans?
    December 17, 2018, 12:54:03 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: If you want responses, why come here? Go to the new forums
    December 17, 2018, 12:02:04 pm
  • lukalu: ANyone wnt me to read "How the Admins saved Christmas"?
    December 19, 2018, 06:36:49 pm
  • Dalius Everad: Whats wrong with Ely
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:51 pm
  • Dalius Everad: The Ip: mc.elysium.co isnt working
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:56 pm
  • Sarah: Check that you are using the MC 1.12.2 version
    December 26, 2018, 07:39:17 am
  • TheRealNoahH: I was banned on the new IP permanently, and I've never even played on it. I'm not banned on the old one
    December 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am
  • voltagesnipe3s: can we get the old donation ranks from the old server to the new? anyone know?
    January 04, 2019, 07:17:33 am
  • Alistair: hi! i used to have a donation rank, but i dont have it anymore? anyway to get that back?
    January 05, 2019, 03:13:09 am
  • stigmau: What are the plans on the custom races?
    January 07, 2019, 07:50:54 pm
  • SpookySkelles: is there a new server? i wasnt on in a while and now the server is really inactive. if there is can someone tell me the ip adress?
    January 19, 2019, 11:26:56 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    January 20, 2019, 10:38:26 am
  • acopolis: my bed is obstructed... cant get home
    February 12, 2019, 03:42:15 pm