collapse

Author Topic: Demon Lore  (Read 234 times)

July 09, 2018, 09:36:45 pm

(note: This is just my Interpretation of the Demon Lore. You can use this Version of You want, but you don't have To.)

Demons, Also known as Daemons and Hellfolk, (Different from the Hell folk Lore) are a Race native to the Volcanic Underground of Elysium, and among the most Recognized.

Beginnings:

When the First elves were Created, Most of them fled towards the trees and Rivers to Begin their Lives. However, some Chose to Move underground. These "Earth-Elves" were constantly Digging Downwards, and as such, were ignored by their high-living kinsmen. As they Moved closer and closer to the Core of the Planet, the earth elves Gradually begin to Evolve,  Taking on a Reddish Hue to their skin. By the time they reached the Volcanic Layer, they had Changed altogether. Now, the Newly Formed Demons ("Earth-Goat" in the Elven Language) Had cloven hooves, Long, Spiraling Horns Like a Ram, Prolonged Canines and Incisors, and were Much more Aggressive. They settled in the Hot areas, Eventually Forming a Government Ruled over by a Single Autarch. Some have started venturing upwards, into the Above world, but are shunned due to their Reputation as Killers and Backstabbers.

Appearance:

Common Demons are about 1.8288 meters Tall, with Hooves not unlike those of a Deer, long, Spiraling horns like a Rams, (The size of Horns are often Contested in Demon Culture, and women have Noticeably smaller ones.) Red skin, Claw-Like Fingernails, Cattle-like tails, and Black hair.  Many, including women, are very muscular, as a result of working their lifetimes as miners and workers. It is Not Uncommon to see the men walking around Barechested. Demon Armor is Not very Strong, and often Highly Decorated. Despite Claims, No known demon has ever possessed Wings.

Culture:

Demon Culture revolves around Work, Labor, and Strength. Naturally Aggressive and Territorial, it is Everyday life for a demon Person to have a Squabble, and, more often than not, Get into a Fight. In fact, it is Considered a great insult to Tell someone they Lack horns, as the massive projections are seen as a Show of Power. Demon peasants usually wear a linen shirt, trousers and Boots. Noblemen wear highly decorated Armor, while noblewomen wear long, complex dresses and a Sort of Headress. The Autarch, (current being Autarch Oriax) Wears gilded armor and a Crown made of Iron and Decorated with Rubies. The Autarch has a Wife, Madame Ala, but no known Children. Only male heirs are allowed to take the Throne.

Strengths:

Most demons are Physically quite Strong, in order to do Menial work like mining. Some know Pyromancy, Though the fire they use can only burn flesh. Most magic is Frowned upon in Demon society, so they usually don't pursue it.

Weaknesses:

Due to Living in an Extremely warm Environment, Demons are Cold-Blooded. Any basic Cryo-Mancy will be very effective against Them. They are also quite arrogant and Boastful, a Trait you can use to your advantage.

Demons are also Enraged by Angels, and Burnt by Tungsten.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 08:42:52 pm by _Mr_hyde_ »
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

July 12, 2018, 12:22:16 am
I like dis. Dis is good.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

• No avatar
September 01, 2018, 04:44:35 pm
I like this lore as well. Less inherently evil than most Demon races (you can say whatever you want, but a creature from hell is evil from my point of view) and less... Edgy, I guess? Anyway, I like this race a lot
  • Character name: Ethaniel Bedon of Thye
  • Minecraft Username: Mobborn02

September 01, 2018, 05:17:22 pm
Thancc. Also, These demons have an actual reason to be angry, Since they work in poor conditions their whole life, While the Autarchs up there twiddling his thumbs.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 06:06:30 pm by _Mr_hyde_ »
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Mellonlord33: What is at this point hyde?
    September 21, 2018, 11:04:40 pm
  • Mellonlord33: Gonna try to do a "age a day" for the lore. So stay tuned if you're interested ;)
    September 22, 2018, 06:09:43 pm
  • AshyMooo: yote
    September 23, 2018, 02:00:24 am
  • AshyMooo: posted another ban appeal yoteyote
    September 23, 2018, 02:08:44 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Welp
    September 23, 2018, 09:30:44 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link] VOTE FOR VARG
    September 23, 2018, 09:38:33 pm
  • Chez: anyone know why im getting a not authenticated to mincraft.net error when trying to join? its my first time trying to join the server
    September 24, 2018, 02:41:12 am
  • Zyvo: Chez, Sam is currently trying to fix that issue. I get my best log ins when I push the refresh button and quickly press join. Sometimes you gotta try multiple times, but it does work.
    September 24, 2018, 02:53:37 am
  • Chez: i saw a video that worked for me. i logged out and then back in on the launcher screen
    September 24, 2018, 03:05:21 am
  • Mellonlord33: Is there any discord for Elysium still?
    September 27, 2018, 12:56:02 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: no
    September 27, 2018, 10:48:42 pm
  • _KnightSolaire_: Not official
    September 28, 2018, 04:01:31 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: New discord is VargyBoi#7993
    September 30, 2018, 10:46:43 pm
  • Void: Hey check out my lore
    October 01, 2018, 07:19:01 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: no
    October 01, 2018, 10:23:33 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: Lik if u cri evertim
    October 02, 2018, 12:18:27 am
  • Void: Hey check out my lore, I'm trying to get back in to the flow of making lore  and I want opinions
    October 02, 2018, 06:39:17 pm
  • MyrStarlight: Hey all, its been a while. How are you guys?
    October 09, 2018, 11:46:20 pm
  • Paprika: Where did everyone go I wonder
    October 28, 2018, 03:29:26 pm
  • TheRealNoahH: i think server needs to be reset
    November 03, 2018, 03:29:36 am