collapse

Author Topic: Egron Orcs  (Read 108 times)

July 02, 2018, 06:51:39 pm
Overview: Egron orcs, or simply Egrons are mostly Krugs, or their descendants. However, they're not simple Krugs. See, Egrons were something like 50 Krugs in the first thousand Krugs, and an Archmage fighting against their master accidentally transported them into Hell. Literally. HELL. You know, that place with the lava and burning fires? Yeah. Since their mutation was quite recent, and there was a lot of demonic essence around in hell... Well, they adapted.

Looks: On average, an Egron is about seven to eight feet tall, with blood red skin and dark hair. Any Egron is totally immune to heat and fire, and therefore can walk through wildfires and burning buildings like it's nothing. Other then that, they look mostly humanoid, except for the thick hide that looks several times too big for them and the long claws on the end of each arm. They have no horns, no tails, nothing of the sort, but they are insanely strong. INSANELY STRONG. Able to punch through wild animals.

Abilities

Both right and left arm can suddenly extend their hide in the form of a triangle to create small shields of hide.
Egrons can 'fire punch' and 'fire kick', by somehow amplifying the friction of air around arms, legs, or other body-parts to set them on fire. This doesn't affect them at all, as, well, fire resistance, however it is quite tiring.
The whole body's hide can suddenly puff up, making the Egron several times bigger and scarier. This is purely cosmetic, as it doesn't boost muscle mass.

Weaknesses

Egrons are, first of all, stupid. VERY stupid. So stupid, that by default, any response will be a fight-or-flight type one.
EGRONS ARE HEAVY. They can go around this with puffing up their hide, to be the same weight while being a bigger size, but they're still REALLY. HEAVY. It's hard to be fast if you're this heavy.
Egrons HATE cold temperatures. Even a small chill could make an Egron go down with a cold, and if, say, an Egron was in himmel, he'd just... Die. Instantly. They're basically cold-blooded.

That's it. I'm too lazy to make more.
  • Character name: The Randomass Characters. My newest one is Ad Astra.
  • Minecraft Username: Sansrriorar
Isn't it nice to have a russian friend?
I do.
Because I'm fecking russian.

• No avatar
July 02, 2018, 07:00:25 pm
Sounds like Nieheart.
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

July 07, 2018, 02:27:03 pm
I don't even know what Nieheart are, thort. No, I haven't read the lore, and no, I don't want to read it. So shaddup
I do.

July 12, 2018, 12:23:38 am
So, they’re fiery orc pufferfish, from what I hear.

I like it.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

July 12, 2018, 08:10:38 pm
Yes. XD
I do.

Shoutbox

Refresh History