collapse

Author Topic: Ghouls  (Read 105 times)

May 16, 2018, 08:05:07 pm
EXAMPLE OF APPEARANCE

-----------------
Lore

THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO GET RID OF ALL THE DUMB WEEB TOKYO GHOUL CHARACTERS ON ELYSIUM, SO PLEASE GIVE IT A READ AND PERHAPS MAKE A CHARACTER IF YOU FIND THIS RACE GOOD
Ghouls are an undead, grotesque race of monsters that are generally the souls of those who died unsatisfied or the souls of cannibals.
They tend to be hiding in dark places such as caves, thick forests, and sometimes even public graveyards!
They prey upon the flesh of every race apart from ghouls and undead.
Ghouls are very straight forward thinking and feel no empathy towards their food, and often have small gangs of 3-5 members each, or as they call them "rots".
After they eat one, they have the ability to morph into who they've eaten, only gaining appearance and NOT their abilities and powers. They are also able to morph in their living form, which is the form they kept while they were alive.

THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF GHOULS:

Feral ghouls
*Eat everybody they can find including dead bodies
*Uncivilised
*Dumb
*Live in rots

Civilised ghouls:
*Eat only dead animals
*Civilised
*Smart
*Live in cities, towns, villages...

-----------------
Culture

They do not have a culture as they are merely wild, disgusting beasts who only seek for bloodshed and food.
-----------------
Appearance

Essential features:
-Blue/gray/brown/green/sallow/white skin
-Sharp teeth
-Bald (only ghouls who were women before their death have only a few hairs on their head)
-Skinny or lean
-Veiny
-White/red eyes

Deformities:
-Tumor-like growths on their back/arms/legs
-Elongated spine resulting in sort of a tail
-Digitgrade legs

Ghouls are genderless and do not interbreed while they are a ghoul, not even civil ghouls.

-----------------
Strengths

*Very fast
*Teeth so sharp that they bite through rocks like pudding
*Strong at night
-----------------
Weakness

*Weak to holy magic
*Fragile body
*Decapitation
*Sunlight blinds them while it's daytime, which is why some tend to wear goggles
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lifespan

UP TO 3000 YEARS
----------------------
Diet

Carnivorous
----------------------
Halfbreeds

None
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:41:54 pm by Mark »
  • Character name: Mrakan Corpus
  • Minecraft Username: _prolo

May 16, 2018, 08:21:31 pm
Appreciate the 4e Ghoul picture <3

Some fine culture right there.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

May 16, 2018, 08:40:29 pm
Appreciate the 4e Ghoul picture <3

Some fine culture right there.

Ah thanks! I barely found it on google images, and only assumed it was related to D&D cause of the artwork.
The rest were all tokyo ghoul bulls***.

May 16, 2018, 09:26:05 pm
When I Think of Ghouls, I Tend to Think more Of the Ones from The Fallout Series, Half-Naked Mutants That only serve to Tear your Face off, Not a Bunch of Weird Teenagers in silly Outfits.

This is Why I don't like Anime, To be Honest.
  • Character name: Several Draugrs, Some Squishy Dude, and KHANNNNN (with an Eyepatch)
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H o n k.

May 17, 2018, 07:59:15 pm
When I Think of Ghouls, I Tend to Think more Of the Ones from The Fallout Series, Half-Naked Mutants That only serve to Tear your Face off, Not a Bunch of Weird Teenagers in silly Outfits.

This is Why I don't like Anime, To be Honest.

Same thing here, except I think of them as more beastly and supernatural. It's not that I don't like anime in general, I only dislike anime that have a s*** plot and are mainstream for dumb reasons. E.G. SAO, and Tokyo Ghoul as stated before.

May 17, 2018, 08:40:28 pm
I Agree Aswell. Also, The only “Animes” I like is Speed Racer (I think that counts As an Anime), And I haven’t seen Parasyte, But it looks Interesting.
  • Character name: Several Draugrs, Some Squishy Dude, and KHANNNNN (with an Eyepatch)
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H o n k.

May 18, 2018, 11:57:33 am
I Agree Aswell. Also, The only “Animes” I like is Speed Racer (I think that counts As an Anime), And I haven’t seen Parasyte, But it looks Interesting.

I've seen a bit of speed racer, but I think Parasyte looks interesting too. I'm gonna watch it someday

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • MasatoYugisko: also wow you put a lot of work into your introduction...
    May 18, 2018, 03:10:32 am
  • TrueMasterThor: Lol. I still have some to add to it
    May 18, 2018, 05:22:29 am
  • MasatoYugisko: show me drawings.
    May 18, 2018, 03:02:58 pm
  • MasatoYugisko: i have a piquing interest towards art.
    May 18, 2018, 03:03:11 pm
  • Mark: Sorry for advertising if it bugs you, but here is my newest race! [link]
    May 18, 2018, 03:26:40 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: My current best drawing is a picture of my significant other, which I made around 6 or 5 months ago, I can create a newer drawing here soon to show you too, but it'd be of a sword or knife or something like that, or an axe.
    May 18, 2018, 08:45:04 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: 5-6 months ago I was really bad at drawing but I have greatly improved recently.
    May 18, 2018, 08:45:32 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: I'll draw something up here soon and show ya, when I get the time ofc.
    May 18, 2018, 08:45:49 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: I just watched black panther, and my favorite part is How Killmonger makes Car noises.
    May 19, 2018, 03:16:50 am
  • TrueMasterThor: Kek I just figured out why my ban appeal wasn't answered
    May 20, 2018, 03:37:55 am
  • _KnightSolaire_: ?
    May 20, 2018, 06:25:32 am
  • Void: Hello
    May 20, 2018, 10:03:30 am
  • TrueMasterThor: Hello
    May 20, 2018, 01:42:44 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: Also @Knight it's because you have to wait few months after your permaban before making an appeal, I didn't wait long at all. I didn't know you're supposed to wait
    May 20, 2018, 01:43:23 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: I Gino that Might be a New rule, Because I remember that People used to put out Permban appeals shortly after they were banned, and still get accepted to come back.
    May 20, 2018, 03:47:22 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: I checked the rules and stuff and that's what it said so yeet, also sammo replied to the appeal and said "Not at this time" so it makes sense.
    May 20, 2018, 03:54:58 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: Le Shrug
    May 20, 2018, 04:06:56 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: [link] <<-- Advertising.
    May 20, 2018, 04:31:21 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: Join my group we have free cookies and coffee in the mornings.
    May 20, 2018, 04:31:33 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: Should I make a lore post about Tacitus' hammer?
    May 20, 2018, 11:39:01 pm