collapse

Author Topic: The Nieheart Religion  (Read 237 times)

• No avatar
May 14, 2018, 11:53:59 pm
The Nieheart Religion

Religion in Nieheart society is not like Religion in other societies. To the Nieheart, they do not worship their Gods, pray to them or offer sacrifices, have statues or figures to represent them or anything. They do honor and respect the Gods greatly though, because in most religions the Gods are made up (In Elysium that is, because the only Gods that actually exist in Elysium are the canon ones, and who worships those?), but the Gods in Nieheart society are not made up. To the Nieheart, the term God is a rank, one of the highest achievable.
 Those with this rank have proven themselves to hold great power and great skill in the battlefield, and have done some sort of feat worthy of the title. The title is given to people in a ceremony by Talos himself, the King of the Gods. Becoming a God is a great honor, and the title comes with requests. While the God does not have to follow these requests, most if not all Gods have followed the requests, because why wouldn't they?
 The Nieheart aren't a selfish people, and they care for their community and one another. Some of the requests are protecting Fulgarde in the time of attack, helping take care of the community, helping build, and helping establish diplomatic connections with the nations and lands of Elysium, as well as training other Nieheart to become great warriors. All Gods are given a room in the Great Palace where Talos resides, which also holds the Great Hall in which the Nieheart people hold an annual feast and celebration.

Sometimes Gods use titles, such as "God of Strength", to represent what they are good at.

List of Current Gods

Talos, King of the Gods

Mary, God of Nature, Wife to Talos

Izikashi, God of War

Duhlkuhm, God of Metalsmithing

Aerius, God of of Waters

Arnha, God of Archery

Ghyro, God of Earth

Jyra, God of Trickery

Aesthela, God of Light

Borinos, God of Protection

Kha, God of Destruction

Aer, God of Creation

Banllho, God of Music

Kibetera, God of Magic

Brehnn, God of Strength

Khorona, God of Flames

Eilla, God of Speed

List of Deceased Gods

Eironaka, God of War

Wakitashi, God of War

Tacitus, God of Storms

Bauhnna, God of Metalsmithing

Rivoto, God of Waters

Ichor, God of Flames

Benillo, God of Metalsmithing

Ira, God of Spirits

Eimengar, Gatekeeper God

Scyllo, God of Protection

Tembrei, God of Beasts

Khal, God of Strength

More

Not much more for now, I'll probably get around to writing more later on if I forgot to add something or fixing the list of both living and dead gods incase I forgot one. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or anything at all just leave it down below and I'll be sure to answer anything!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:57:14 pm by TrueMasterThor »
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

May 15, 2018, 12:51:16 am
And Give them More ideas for Exclamations.

Also, Why did you have 3 Different gods of war.
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 15, 2018, 12:54:39 am
Hyde is kind of right with the war gods thing...

There’s currently four God of War games I believe.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

• No avatar
May 15, 2018, 02:48:13 am
You guys are silly. There's only one god of war (In this thing), which is Izikashi. The other Gods of War are currently deceased and are the former War Gods, the current is Izikashi.
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • ThiccDiccNicc: whats up gamers
    December 02, 2018, 11:28:52 pm
  • ThiccDiccNicc: tickle me pickle and call me nick there is a santa outside me windows!!
    December 02, 2018, 11:30:24 pm
  • ThiccDiccNicc: where my homies at UwU
    December 02, 2018, 11:32:01 pm
  • h2hermit: tf
    December 04, 2018, 08:47:58 am
  • h2hermit: Join the discord btw [link]
    December 04, 2018, 09:41:22 am
  • Shadewolf: yo
    December 05, 2018, 04:26:12 am
  • King Crazy Codizzil: hey so i have not logged in in forever whats new with the server
    December 06, 2018, 01:10:38 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Nothin
    December 06, 2018, 01:47:28 am
  • daniseriousrex: :):
    December 11, 2018, 07:34:04 pm
  • CaptainCoconutz: hello is this dead?
    December 12, 2018, 12:25:20 pm
  • CaptainCoconutz: this use to be such a cool server
    December 12, 2018, 12:26:07 pm
  • Mellonlord33: It is still alive.
    December 12, 2018, 01:06:55 pm
  • Mellonlord33: Barely, but alive.
    December 12, 2018, 01:06:59 pm
  • Mellonlord33: While I have mixed feelings that the server is being reset (I do agree that it should) I implore the staff not to reset and release a new map half baked. Any hiccups at this point with where the server is now could potentially do more harm than good and could spell the end of Elysium.
    December 12, 2018, 01:13:12 pm
  • Mellonlord33: So please, don't release early just to please the player base, release when you feel its ready @Sam.
    December 12, 2018, 01:14:09 pm
  • h2hermit: [link]
    December 12, 2018, 02:49:00 pm
  • Toime: ..Do we at least get to download the map? Pleaaaase?
    December 13, 2018, 01:35:33 am
  • Toime: I've been trying to find ways to save old locations that I would feel remiss if I couldn't just go look at them again, especially the plenty of little places people built over the years. The loss of so many small things that made people very would be... to put it bluntly... a fair deal of damage.
    December 13, 2018, 01:36:37 am
  • h2hermit: Use Schematica
    December 13, 2018, 06:19:29 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Just a repeat to all who come on here. A new update is coming, please go to: [link]
    December 15, 2018, 12:13:07 am