collapse

Poll

What do you think about the town?

YES DEFINITELY, ITS AWESOME!
Yeah, its pretty good.
It's ok.
Nah, this town isn't really good.
THIS TOWN SHOULD DIE IN A PIT OF FIRE!

Author Topic: Town of Oakville  (Read 1459 times)

February 07, 2015, 10:12:44 pm
The Town of Oakville
-=Info=-
The town of Oakville is a town south western part of the server, and one of the largest and well known towns in the entire server. Currently with a population of 20, and so far only 2 have left it, the town is a giant success. And you can be part of this great achievement by joining Oakville, but before you do, lets first see if you would enjoy the server. So heres some information about the town.
-=Biography=-
Created late January 2015, the town started off with just Mellonlord33(me), Mokushi812, TheFluffu, and McChantel. It grew fairly quickly, and expanded across the forest biome it is located in. At only a Week old, it was considered one of the most powerful towns, with it's own military, road system, and more. It would join the Slantin Empire for a short amount of time, only to leave due to tyranny and a civil war inside the nation. Leading us to where we are today.
-=Town Itself=-
The town itself, to many people's opinion, is beautiful and well kept, With it's own fort, many buildings, and more. Just see for yourself.
That is only a small snipit of the town.
-=Town's Military=-
Our town's guard is one of the best in the server, every guard has diamond equipment, and more. (rest if classified) They are sworn in to defend the town and help others inside our town. TheFluffu (Raemal) is Captain of the Guard, with Chantel, Gman, and Drag0n as guards.
-=Town's Rules=-
Some basic rules are in the following.
1. Do not Grief, Steal, or Kill anyone, if caught you will be arrested by guards and possibly banned by admins if severe.
2. Anyone not paying plot taxes sadly will be kicked by town automaticly, just ask to return and I will let you rejoin, but if this happens more than 5 times (without legitimate excuse) Then you will stay kicked.
3. Do not be a A**hole, aka, do not go around saying everyone sucks and that they should go jump into a hole, we are here to have fun.
4. This isn't so much a rule but a statement, this town, unlike global and some other towns, is 14+ chat wise/maturity wise. If you join, expect to hear swears and profanity once in a while, that does not mean you can just say [email protected] every other sentence, but once in a while its fine.
5. The biggest rule of all, have fun, if you don't I will find you, and I will kill you. (Taken 3 begins)
-=Misc=-
Mellonlord33, Mokushi812 and TheFluffu are the "admins/owners" of the town, what they say goes, so do not argue with them if they tell you to do something unless you have a legitimate reason why. Though we tend to not really ask too much from our members.
Since we promote Free Trade and all of that, we try not to give everyone everything, for that could kill the town's shops and stores. That does not mean you will get some stuff like food and basic materials, but if you wants diamonds, better go buy some or get it yourself, sorry.
We have feasts once in a while to celebrate events both in game and in real life. At the beginning of every month the town shall have a feast and during major AMERICAN holidays we shall have one. (sorry china, australia and every other country, but MURICA, [email protected] YEAH!)
-=That is It=-
(any questions ask me in game or message my account on this website, thank you for reading)
  • Character name: John Varinius Handoras
  • Minecraft Username: Mellonlord33
It's a giant mushroom... maybe it's friendly!

February 08, 2015, 12:38:28 am
I had to vote burn this town in a pit of fire.  ;D
After all i'm evil.
  • Minecraft Username: Exit2008

February 09, 2015, 01:28:47 am
I can't see the picture which you've added to your post.

February 09, 2015, 02:06:59 am
I have changed my opinion. I want everything to burn in a pit of fire!
  • Minecraft Username: Exit2008

• No avatar
February 09, 2015, 09:45:49 pm
I live in America, but I prefer Canada.... And Australia... And England...

Much better there
  • Character name: Whatever I happen to be using
  • Minecraft Username: Marvelli
"Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind!"

February 11, 2015, 08:51:58 pm
Sorry about the picture Sarah and others, This is my first post and I am still trying to figure out how all the commands work. I still have no clue how to add pictures too.  :-[

• No avatar
February 11, 2015, 10:01:43 pm
Sorry about the picture Sarah and others, This is my first post and I am still trying to figure out how all the commands work. I still have no clue how to add pictures too.  :-[
Don't worry. Neither do I XD
"Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick. It's a very delicate state of mind!"

February 11, 2015, 11:37:11 pm

Adding pictures is not easy. You have to upload it to an image hosting site. For example, I use TinyPic. Then, you will want to copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards', and paste it into your forum post here.

Hope that helps :)

• No avatar
February 11, 2015, 11:44:37 pm

Adding pictures is not easy. You have to upload it to an image hosting site. For example, I use TinyPic. Then, you will want to copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards', and paste it into your forum post here.

Jeez, that's a lot just for a picture XD

February 12, 2015, 12:13:40 am

Jeez, that's a lot just for a picture XD

Yes. It's tedious, and arguably annoying. But its the best process I know for how to get a picture onto forums.

December 25, 2017, 09:40:33 pm
Wow is this town still around? I'm interested in joining it in Aria but it's probably gone now since this post was made in 2015.
  • Character name: Vuldin Oberon
  • Minecraft Username: Zucchini_Warrior

December 25, 2017, 11:09:49 pm
Few Answers:

A. No it is not.

B. You are doing this for a Meme.

C. @#$% @#% &Y^#@

December 25, 2017, 11:59:14 pm
noice
  • Character name: Evilyn Darkmor <3
  • Minecraft Username: Rooby01PvP

December 26, 2017, 01:19:51 am
#bringbackOakvile
  • Character name: Vuldin Oberon
  • Minecraft Username: Zucchini_Warrior

December 26, 2017, 01:38:35 am
Oakville. Version 3.0?

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: If you want responses, why come here? Go to the new forums
    December 17, 2018, 12:02:04 pm
  • lukalu: ANyone wnt me to read "How the Admins saved Christmas"?
    December 19, 2018, 06:36:49 pm
  • Dalius Everad: Whats wrong with Ely
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:51 pm
  • Dalius Everad: The Ip: mc.elysium.co isnt working
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:56 pm
  • Sarah: Check that you are using the MC 1.12.2 version
    December 26, 2018, 07:39:17 am
  • TheRealNoahH: I was banned on the new IP permanently, and I've never even played on it. I'm not banned on the old one
    December 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am
  • voltagesnipe3s: can we get the old donation ranks from the old server to the new? anyone know?
    January 04, 2019, 07:17:33 am
  • Alistair: hi! i used to have a donation rank, but i dont have it anymore? anyway to get that back?
    January 05, 2019, 03:13:09 am
  • stigmau: What are the plans on the custom races?
    January 07, 2019, 07:50:54 pm
  • SpookySkelles: is there a new server? i wasnt on in a while and now the server is really inactive. if there is can someone tell me the ip adress?
    January 19, 2019, 11:26:56 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    January 20, 2019, 10:38:26 am
  • acopolis: my bed is obstructed... cant get home
    February 12, 2019, 03:42:15 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link]
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:35 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: new discord ^^^^^
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:39 pm
  • Wizardmagicgo: Help i have a problem because I did /race and it basically didnt let me log on ever again please help me fix it
    March 19, 2019, 08:37:52 am
  • River: Where do I do the ban appeal
    March 22, 2019, 10:48:23 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    March 23, 2019, 08:52:59 pm
  • SoKoL: oof im banned for saying sup in global
    March 31, 2019, 06:44:46 pm
  • David_Shadows: Is the server still up?
    April 26, 2019, 04:22:44 pm
  • Sarah: David, the server has been restarted for the 1.12 map. Please check for details on the new forum
    April 29, 2019, 11:55:59 am