collapse

Author Topic: Project: R.E.D. {=Kryten lore=}  (Read 667 times)

August 31, 2017, 01:11:16 am
(as you walk into the abandoned warehouse, you see a small circular disc lying on a crate. you pick it up and realize Its a holotape-thingy, whatever you wanna call it. it smells old. you press a small button on the back and  a holographic  man pops up, and starts speaking in an annoying voice, talking about something called "Project R.E.D.", Which was labeled on the top of the disc.)

greetings! I am Holo-torian B1-36, and this tape is about project R.E.D.! lets get right into it, shall we?

Project R.E.D. was a military weapons project, which they kept secret until the time came for it to be activated. (Which it didn't.) R.E.D. stands for "Radioactive energy destroyer", for it was, -you guessed it- a battleship destroyer, powered on nuclear fuel! it was the brainchild of Edgar G. Cody, a known military engineer. he had dreamed of a ship, so powerful nothing in the world could rival it. he took it to the government generals, who were thinking of approving it, before they heard the "Radioactive" part. they strongly disapproved, for not only would it endanger its men, it would cost a lot of money. they disapproved the idea, and Mr. Cody was sent back to work. two years later, john H. Winfred,  a friend and fellow engineer to Cody, presented Project R.E.D. back to the generals. but instead of the radioactive problems they were expecting, It was rocket powered, and the acronym was "Rocket engine destroyer". he told the generals the ship, instead of being only in water, could be put up into the sky by a pair of large rockets on both sides of the ship.  the generals were impressed with this revolutionary idea, though not everyone was so easily captured. Cody was furious at Winfred for stealing his idea, and tried to file a lawsuit against him, which failed. there was also problems for the leviathan, mainly being the cost of fuel and maintenance, as well as the massive crew that would attend to it. they quickly got past these problems, though, for the government funded them, and the massive warship was finished 4 years later after Winfred's presentation. It was named the U.S.S. Katharine, after the presidents wife.  there was a great celebration for this accomplishment, involving the Katharine being toured around the harbors. later that same year, it had fired upon an enemy outpost, completely demolishing it.  the enemy, completely new to this new attack, scrambled around ferociously, trying to find something that could stop it. it destroyed half of their defenses before they realized what they could do. they took thousands of fighter planes, and tried to crash them into the engines of the ship.  many were shot down, but the plan succeeded, and the Katherine was evacuated as it sunk, crushing the land beneath. the enemy took scraps off the massive ship and sent it back to the Katherine's creators, infuriating them. the project was later labeled as "Failed", and eventually forgotten about. eventually the enemy took the massive warship and hid it away, incase it fell into the wrong hands. today it still sits, ancient and rusted, waiting to be found. some say desert raiders use it as a trading and business hub, while others claim they enemy actually took it to restore it, and turn it back against its makers.  whatever happened to it remains a mystery.

Well, that's all for now! have fun with your knew new knowledge, an have a great day!

(some cheery music plays and the hologram switch's off. stupid hunk of junk. who ever heard of a flying battleship?) 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:22:19 am by _Mr_hyde_ »
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

September 12, 2018, 11:35:14 am
The feeling of me now is very glad to be with everyone here.
Another bot .. Odd..
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:57:55 am by 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 »
  • Character name: Arapaho Maliseet - Current Main.
  • Minecraft Username: Treepuncher2014
VargyBoi#7993
Arapaho Maliseet (Sunwalker)
"May the Earth Mother brighten your path, friend. Farewell."

September 12, 2018, 12:37:07 pm
The feeling of me now is very glad to be with everyone here.
Another bot .. Odd..

I feel like the robot is learning.

September 12, 2018, 12:52:26 pm
Why does it go to the Thing that I posted 2 Years ago?
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Mellonlord33: What is at this point hyde?
    September 21, 2018, 11:04:40 pm
  • Mellonlord33: Gonna try to do a "age a day" for the lore. So stay tuned if you're interested ;)
    September 22, 2018, 06:09:43 pm
  • AshyMooo: yote
    September 23, 2018, 02:00:24 am
  • AshyMooo: posted another ban appeal yoteyote
    September 23, 2018, 02:08:44 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Welp
    September 23, 2018, 09:30:44 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link] VOTE FOR VARG
    September 23, 2018, 09:38:33 pm
  • Chez: anyone know why im getting a not authenticated to mincraft.net error when trying to join? its my first time trying to join the server
    September 24, 2018, 02:41:12 am
  • Zyvo: Chez, Sam is currently trying to fix that issue. I get my best log ins when I push the refresh button and quickly press join. Sometimes you gotta try multiple times, but it does work.
    September 24, 2018, 02:53:37 am
  • Chez: i saw a video that worked for me. i logged out and then back in on the launcher screen
    September 24, 2018, 03:05:21 am
  • Mellonlord33: Is there any discord for Elysium still?
    September 27, 2018, 12:56:02 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: no
    September 27, 2018, 10:48:42 pm
  • _KnightSolaire_: Not official
    September 28, 2018, 04:01:31 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: New discord is VargyBoi#7993
    September 30, 2018, 10:46:43 pm
  • Void: Hey check out my lore
    October 01, 2018, 07:19:01 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: no
    October 01, 2018, 10:23:33 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: Lik if u cri evertim
    October 02, 2018, 12:18:27 am
  • Void: Hey check out my lore, I'm trying to get back in to the flow of making lore  and I want opinions
    October 02, 2018, 06:39:17 pm
  • MyrStarlight: Hey all, its been a while. How are you guys?
    October 09, 2018, 11:46:20 pm
  • Paprika: Where did everyone go I wonder
    October 28, 2018, 03:29:26 pm
  • TheRealNoahH: i think server needs to be reset
    November 03, 2018, 03:29:36 am