collapse

Author Topic: Ender Magic, and Ender Mages in general  (Read 944 times)

July 26, 2017, 12:07:45 am
(This lore ties in with Enderitches btw, since Enderitches are also Ender mages technically)

Let me start with Ender mages, before going into ender magic. Ender mages can be of any non-aquatic based race, who use enderic eyes, which have purple iris', as a catalyst for ender magic. These enderic eyes allow an Ender mage to see auras and souls and more precise. However these enderic eyes do come at a cost, for each enderic eye has its own dominant trait, coming with a voice that expresses said dominant trait. So someones enderic eye could be a voice of depression in their head, while their other eye is a voice of love. It can be any personality trait, however most of them are somewhat negative. An ender mage can slowly be able to master these voices, regardless of whether or not the voices already drove them to madness. When an ender mage has mastered these voices, then their schelera become purple as well, and most of the time the pupil becomes pink or red. The reason the pupil becomes pink or red is because the pupil in reality becomes clear, and the redness is blood. An ender mage gains a weakness to water, which scales with their power, and all ender magic is dispelled when in contact with liquid water or ice. An ender mage also loses their powers when their eyes become heavily damaged.

Onto ender magic. Ender magic is a magic that allows people to control ender particles. Ender particles are essentially a variant of quantum foam, and is the fundamental particle of the universe, however they are spread out in the overworld, and there aren't many of them. This limits an ender mages ability to an extent. Ender magic has two uses, it can create Enderic Constructs or it can 'edit' reality to an extent.

Enderic Constructs
Ender mages can create constructs made of purely enderic particles, and can give them unique properties or traits with certain drawbacks. However all enderic constructs disappear in water. An example of an enderic construct is one of my character Ryan( A master ender mage)'s construct he dubbed Rend. Rend can slice through most objects, however it is very slow, and can only travel in one direction either vertically or horizontally, and it shrinks as it moves, and drastically shrinks while cutting something. Or you could create a spiked ball that can bounce off of walls very fast without friction, but you do not know what it's going to hit, whether it be you or the enemy. Enderic constructs take time and energy to create, the smaller the enderic construct, or the less features it has, the quicker and less energy it takes to create it.

'Editing' Reality
This by far is the most useful, but the hardest to use ability of ender magic. This allows the user to use ender particles to alter preexisting things, however it requires a complete, or at least very good understanding of what you are trying to do. For example, if you are trying to turn a spruce chair into a birch chair, you have to understand the properties of both spruce wood and birch wood, as well as the dimensions of the chair for it to work. There is a limit to what you can do however, and complex editing has some kind of draw back to it. To define a limit, you can't cause earthquakes by yourself, Or turn people into sand (Unless you created said person as some kind of strange Enderic Construct), or create black holes. There's just not enough ender particles currently on the planet almost all people of Elysium inhabit to do so. However you can do things such as turn oxygen into small amounts of gold, or alter directions of a projectile. Or speed up/stop a projectile. It just depends on how well you know the subject of what you are doing, and how creative you are without being too OP.

Becoming an Ender mage
There are two ways of becoming an ender mage, you are either born one, or someone imbues you with ender eyes. An example of someone who can imbue you with ender eyes are enderic beings in general, which includes other ender mages, for enderic beings have an innate ability to imbue summon ender eyes to give to others.

The purpose of me creating the concept of Ender magic?
The whole purpose of creating ender magic was so that players could have creative freedom in their spells, without them having to be as powerful as, for example, Mara. It makes players put effort into what they want to do, instead of doing spells or actions such as "I cast fire ball -throws a fireball at someone-".
  • Character name: Ryan
  • Minecraft Username: delilah1002

July 26, 2017, 12:10:06 am
question: what If I don't have a soul, and I sold most of my internal organs off EBay and replaced them with mechanical parts.
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

July 26, 2017, 12:10:44 am
question: what If I don't have a soul, and I sold most of my internal organs off EBay and replaced them with mechanical parts.
Doesnt...really matter?

July 26, 2017, 12:14:45 am
Doesnt...really matter?

Of course it matters. because you said they can see your soul, but what if  don't have a soul? do they just see a sign that says "for rent"?
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

July 26, 2017, 02:19:20 am
Doesnt...really matter?

Of course it matters. because you said they can see your soul, but what if  don't have a soul? do they just see a sign that says "for rent"?
oh, Then they just don't see it

November 04, 2018, 07:25:12 am
I kinda just wanted to bump this up so more people see it...
  • Character name: Changes a lot....
  • Minecraft Username: This changes a lot as well...

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Mellonlord33: What is at this point hyde?
    September 21, 2018, 11:04:40 pm
  • Mellonlord33: Gonna try to do a "age a day" for the lore. So stay tuned if you're interested ;)
    September 22, 2018, 06:09:43 pm
  • AshyMooo: yote
    September 23, 2018, 02:00:24 am
  • AshyMooo: posted another ban appeal yoteyote
    September 23, 2018, 02:08:44 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Welp
    September 23, 2018, 09:30:44 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link] VOTE FOR VARG
    September 23, 2018, 09:38:33 pm
  • Chez: anyone know why im getting a not authenticated to mincraft.net error when trying to join? its my first time trying to join the server
    September 24, 2018, 02:41:12 am
  • Zyvo: Chez, Sam is currently trying to fix that issue. I get my best log ins when I push the refresh button and quickly press join. Sometimes you gotta try multiple times, but it does work.
    September 24, 2018, 02:53:37 am
  • Chez: i saw a video that worked for me. i logged out and then back in on the launcher screen
    September 24, 2018, 03:05:21 am
  • Mellonlord33: Is there any discord for Elysium still?
    September 27, 2018, 12:56:02 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: no
    September 27, 2018, 10:48:42 pm
  • _KnightSolaire_: Not official
    September 28, 2018, 04:01:31 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: New discord is VargyBoi#7993
    September 30, 2018, 10:46:43 pm
  • Void: Hey check out my lore
    October 01, 2018, 07:19:01 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: no
    October 01, 2018, 10:23:33 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: Lik if u cri evertim
    October 02, 2018, 12:18:27 am
  • Void: Hey check out my lore, I'm trying to get back in to the flow of making lore  and I want opinions
    October 02, 2018, 06:39:17 pm
  • MyrStarlight: Hey all, its been a while. How are you guys?
    October 09, 2018, 11:46:20 pm
  • Paprika: Where did everyone go I wonder
    October 28, 2018, 03:29:26 pm
  • TheRealNoahH: i think server needs to be reset
    November 03, 2018, 03:29:36 am