collapse

Author Topic: The UC.  (Read 806 times)

The UC - Underground Communications.

----
The UC already holds a suitable amount of information and funding needed to fuel this process.
Think of the UC as a division or agency. Perhaps even an insurance company.

The Underground Communications is an idea first proposed by North Coil - A man who had very defined beliefs and strategies within handling "Illegal" affairs and gang activity. North Coil died right during the kick off of the operation/Organization , Leaving it into ruin at the beginning. Harper Coil has rediscovered this plan, And has begun to initiate it immediately. The Idea is:

A database and validation of various gangs and their core information - Which will be held strictly to superior members of the UC. This includes : Amounts of members, Past activities, Names, And even stuff down to the core of identification. This is so that gang activity can be "directed" in a sense of course : In a more seperated enviroment. This means gangs/organizations will not do such dangerous or "Illegal" activites to innocent people, Or to unknown individuals sparking gang wars or disputes.
In the end, The core goal is to be able to record information about gangs so they can pinpoint and destroy them as soon as they become radical and hurt gangs that are not able to voice themselves.

An "insurance-like" system of sorts. You automatically obtain alliances and trade with other gangs, Creating a large network of protection - Along with what the UC offers. The UC offers:
-Hired soldiers/UC members that will respond and engage certain affairs such as : Trade, Diplomacy, and handling some battles against "illegitimate" organizations (Groups not interacting or apart of the UC, or are not longer participating in them) . They'll supply a very basic amount of weaponry and funding.

Relaying information. Groups in the UC will have access to certain information the UC has withholds, And  other gangs have gotten. They will also be given news and warnings about current events or rumors.

The members/groups of the UC must not fight other groups inside of the UC or do any violent behavior towards them. They should attend meetings and try their best to be present at confrontations, And fights. They are allowed to kill and attack all un-documented/seperate groups.

Groups/individuals will be punished and removed if not cooperative with these tasks.

The membership.

The top members of the UC are slightly secret. They will have certain people below them that help organize and control actions.  - Then there are the RMOIGs/RMOID. Retired members of in-cooperative  groups or deals. You can fill out a thing below to enter the UC as a group or individual, Or a member.

We already have a small selection of people/groups inside the UC.

You can fill out a thing below to enter the UC as a group or individual, Or a member.

(I was tired when I wrote this, And I haven't really posted in the forums.)
  • Character name: Arapaho Maliseet - Current Main.
  • Minecraft Username: Treepuncher2014
VargyBoi#7993
Arapaho Maliseet (Sunwalker)
"May the Earth Mother brighten your path, friend. Farewell."

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: If you want responses, why come here? Go to the new forums
    December 17, 2018, 12:02:04 pm
  • lukalu: ANyone wnt me to read "How the Admins saved Christmas"?
    December 19, 2018, 06:36:49 pm
  • Dalius Everad: Whats wrong with Ely
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:51 pm
  • Dalius Everad: The Ip: mc.elysium.co isnt working
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:56 pm
  • Sarah: Check that you are using the MC 1.12.2 version
    December 26, 2018, 07:39:17 am
  • TheRealNoahH: I was banned on the new IP permanently, and I've never even played on it. I'm not banned on the old one
    December 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am
  • voltagesnipe3s: can we get the old donation ranks from the old server to the new? anyone know?
    January 04, 2019, 07:17:33 am
  • Alistair: hi! i used to have a donation rank, but i dont have it anymore? anyway to get that back?
    January 05, 2019, 03:13:09 am
  • stigmau: What are the plans on the custom races?
    January 07, 2019, 07:50:54 pm
  • SpookySkelles: is there a new server? i wasnt on in a while and now the server is really inactive. if there is can someone tell me the ip adress?
    January 19, 2019, 11:26:56 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    January 20, 2019, 10:38:26 am
  • acopolis: my bed is obstructed... cant get home
    February 12, 2019, 03:42:15 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link]
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:35 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: new discord ^^^^^
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:39 pm
  • Wizardmagicgo: Help i have a problem because I did /race and it basically didnt let me log on ever again please help me fix it
    March 19, 2019, 08:37:52 am
  • River: Where do I do the ban appeal
    March 22, 2019, 10:48:23 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    March 23, 2019, 08:52:59 pm
  • SoKoL: oof im banned for saying sup in global
    March 31, 2019, 06:44:46 pm
  • David_Shadows: Is the server still up?
    April 26, 2019, 04:22:44 pm
  • Sarah: David, the server has been restarted for the 1.12 map. Please check for details on the new forum
    April 29, 2019, 11:55:59 am