collapse

Poll

Who's tired of being mistreated?

Me!
Idk
I'm too cool to get mistreated
Well.... I mean... it bothers me but i dont really care.

Author Topic: To Whom This May Concern  (Read 1053 times)

• No avatar
November 27, 2016, 12:27:52 am
Alright, here it goes.
I didn't want to write this but a few of my friends said it would help me.
I'm basically going to "rant" my feelings about how people treat me on Elysium, even if I don't do anything to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Whom It May Concern,

I understand that you have your frustrations, but you don't need to take them out on me. I understand that life is life, but you don't need to take your anger out on me.
I'm getting tired of the constant hate, and bullying I get every single day when I log onto Elysium. There have been times when I have almost quit because of people.
Those people, know exactly who they are.
To Whom It May Concern, I have a life, I have troubles, frustrations, and pain. You, bullying me, gives me more pain and anxiety, and I don't need that.

I don't care if you continue, you're no longer going to get a reaction from me. I'm just going to flat out report you.

And to those who truly are nice to me, I fully, and honestly am thankful for you. You actually make my days on this server better.

To Whom This May Concern,
I hope that when you read this, you'll change. I highly doubt that you will. But it was worth a shot.

Sincerely,

Julia (NemoIsDaddy)
  • Minecraft Username: WritingOnAir

November 27, 2016, 12:58:08 am
... I'm just going to say now that some of the occurrences of "bullying" I've viewed weren't just a single person's fault. If you have serious concerns, contact someone right away instead of letting it hurt you--I don't think you'd need to right this if you never hesitated to report. I'm not trying to start a fight, but report people if they're really, when unprovoked,  bullying you. You've always reported people, this isn't a start--so just keep doing it and hope they stop.
I'm annoying and a horrible person.

A n i m e .

*Crawls under rock*

November 27, 2016, 04:48:06 am
To Julia,

I understand you feel mistreated, but you shouldn't let it get to you. We all know life is life and things happen, whether it be anger or sadness, and emotions can be hard to control. Hate and Bullying happen. Not to say to suffer through when it actually affects you, but don't let it affect you in the first place.

To Julia, anxiety will come from many sources whether it be school, friends, enemies or the random stranger giving you a funny look with hands in his pockets. Avoiding sources when possible is good, but also don't lose everything you joy trying to avoid it all. Because you can't avoid it all. You can only try to solve it, and not only try, you can solve it. Just takes a little effort and a little help from friends. And possibly a hammer.

To people bothering Julia, you know who you are, reading this now. I know who some of you are, writing this. Do not continue.

To Julia, I hope that when you read this, it'll make you feel better. I'm simply a person that struggles to relate but still tries to fix the affected feelings resolving from avoidable circumstances. Like you said, always worth a shot, eh? I may be an over-excitable and talkative dunce at times, but I'm always a pair of ears if you need, and a source of advice, if you think it helps.

Sincerely,

Taylor.
  • Character name: Marina the Fish Child, Ceray the Siren Witch, Lyle and Liam the Two-Thirds, and plenty of others. Just...so many
  • Minecraft Username: misstify

November 27, 2016, 04:32:21 pm
awww *huggles*
  • Character name: Evilyn Darkmor <3
  • Minecraft Username: Rooby01PvP

• No avatar
November 28, 2016, 08:49:24 pm
To Julia,

I understand you feel mistreated, but you shouldn't let it get to you. We all know life is life and things happen, whether it be anger or sadness, and emotions can be hard to control. Hate and Bullying happen. Not to say to suffer through when it actually affects you, but don't let it affect you in the first place.

To Julia, anxiety will come from many sources whether it be school, friends, enemies or the random stranger giving you a funny look with hands in his pockets. Avoiding sources when possible is good, but also don't lose everything you joy trying to avoid it all. Because you can't avoid it all. You can only try to solve it, and not only try, you can solve it. Just takes a little effort and a little help from friends. And possibly a hammer.

To people bothering Julia, you know who you are, reading this now. I know who some of you are, writing this. Do not continue.

To Julia, I hope that when you read this, it'll make you feel better. I'm simply a person that struggles to relate but still tries to fix the affected feelings resolving from avoidable circumstances. Like you said, always worth a shot, eh? I may be an over-excitable and talkative dunce at times, but I'm always a pair of ears if you need, and a source of advice, if you think it helps.

Sincerely,

Taylor.

Ditto. You know how to contact me. I'm here for you whenever.
  • Character name: Aimatari Crowley
  • Minecraft Username: Munziebro47

December 02, 2016, 07:56:21 pm
We understand.
  • Character name: Segar
  • Minecraft Username: Promotey
CoPs Commander - PM me if you're in need of help!

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: If you want responses, why come here? Go to the new forums
    December 17, 2018, 12:02:04 pm
  • lukalu: ANyone wnt me to read "How the Admins saved Christmas"?
    December 19, 2018, 06:36:49 pm
  • Dalius Everad: Whats wrong with Ely
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:51 pm
  • Dalius Everad: The Ip: mc.elysium.co isnt working
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:56 pm
  • Sarah: Check that you are using the MC 1.12.2 version
    December 26, 2018, 07:39:17 am
  • TheRealNoahH: I was banned on the new IP permanently, and I've never even played on it. I'm not banned on the old one
    December 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am
  • voltagesnipe3s: can we get the old donation ranks from the old server to the new? anyone know?
    January 04, 2019, 07:17:33 am
  • Alistair: hi! i used to have a donation rank, but i dont have it anymore? anyway to get that back?
    January 05, 2019, 03:13:09 am
  • stigmau: What are the plans on the custom races?
    January 07, 2019, 07:50:54 pm
  • SpookySkelles: is there a new server? i wasnt on in a while and now the server is really inactive. if there is can someone tell me the ip adress?
    January 19, 2019, 11:26:56 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    January 20, 2019, 10:38:26 am
  • acopolis: my bed is obstructed... cant get home
    February 12, 2019, 03:42:15 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link]
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:35 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: new discord ^^^^^
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:39 pm
  • Wizardmagicgo: Help i have a problem because I did /race and it basically didnt let me log on ever again please help me fix it
    March 19, 2019, 08:37:52 am
  • River: Where do I do the ban appeal
    March 22, 2019, 10:48:23 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    March 23, 2019, 08:52:59 pm
  • SoKoL: oof im banned for saying sup in global
    March 31, 2019, 06:44:46 pm
  • David_Shadows: Is the server still up?
    April 26, 2019, 04:22:44 pm
  • Sarah: David, the server has been restarted for the 1.12 map. Please check for details on the new forum
    April 29, 2019, 11:55:59 am