Eww...no just..no
2 (18.2%)
Its okay with me
5 (45.5%)
1 (9.1%)
What were we talking about again?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Peoples Views 1  (Read 1374 times)

July 28, 2016, 03:40:01 pm
Ive decided to do a little views theme post thing..it will be a new topic every 2 weeks, and i will either choose the topic myself or you can put what you want do it on in the reply area below along with what your view on the matter is in more detail.

Today's topic is: Cross-dressing Players!

What is a cross-dressing player?
They are a boy or girl player who like to use skins and roleplay like the other gender eg. a boy player using a girl skin / roleplaying as a girl vis-versa. They either do this because they feel like it, or for other reasons like they are homosexual or bisexual.

What do you mean by my opinions?
When i say 'Opinions' i want to know whether your weirded out by this idea or not, and whether its a good idea for plays to do this kind of stuff etc just what you view about the matter!

My Opinion:
In my opinion i dont mind whether some cross-dresses as a girl or boy because i am bisexual myself so it doesn't really bother me and infact i have been considering having a male character to try out cross-dressing myself. I dont find it weird because its something that makes that player happy, and if someones happy with themselves it makes me happy. 
  • Character name: Evilyn Darkmor <3
  • Minecraft Username: Rooby01PvP

July 28, 2016, 03:48:22 pm
I disagree with how you worded your opinion and the topic. Apart from that its a mh topic, a good portion of Role-playing is to do what you will never get to do irl being the opposite sex is one of those things. 
  • Minecraft Username: Exit2008

August 03, 2016, 12:44:19 am
My opinion:
Have no issues with it. Never had issues with it.
But, I do make mistakes because I accidentally assume that people's RL gender matches their IGN gender. I've made wrong assumptions many times, but I don't think anyone was offended too much.

This is a RP server. Play as any gender you like. Even if it was not an RP server: please still play as whatever gender you like.

I RP as a girl because I like being a girl.

December 10, 2016, 04:16:25 pm
Well the thing is that rp character are at least in my point of view characters that you write in an interactive narrative. I don't think cross-dressing is the word for it, and I've never actually assumed a persons gender from their character's gender.. I find it being branded as cross-dressing the equivalent of calling J.K. Rowling a cross dresser because she wrote the Harry Potter books.. Pretty much what Exit said in terms of it being badly worded.
  • Character name: Bleons, Psema, Flim, Jo, Lust, and Frailius
  • Minecraft Username: AbstractForce
"And today the Great Yertle, that marvelous he
Is the king of the Mud. That is all he can see."

December 10, 2016, 04:39:23 pm
I myself am not very active on posting, but I need to respond to this. "Cross-dressing" it not the word for this. At all.
I'm annoying and a horrible person.

A n i m e .

*Crawls under rock*

December 11, 2016, 11:16:35 am
XD I like how the most controversial thing about this post is it's use of language.
  • Character name: Bleons, Psema, Flim, Jo, Lust, and Frailius
  • Minecraft Username: AbstractForce
"And today the Great Yertle, that marvelous he
Is the king of the Mud. That is all he can see."

December 11, 2016, 04:24:12 pm
XD I like how the most controversial thing about this post is it's use of language.

I mean, there's nothing WRONG with someone roleplaying as another gender. But yes, language wise, it's not really 'cross-dressing'.  :-\
I'm annoying and a horrible person.

A n i m e .

*Crawls under rock*

December 12, 2016, 11:29:10 am
I personally don't mind those that RP as another gender but I am definitely not a fan of it. I won't make a fuss about it but I'd rather have the other person RP as their oen gender as I link a character to a person as such if a male char is linked to a female person I'll keep seeing them as the male character.
  • Character name: Warlock
  • Minecraft Username: rikkert00
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life, freely.

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: If you want responses, why come here? Go to the new forums
    December 17, 2018, 12:02:04 pm
  • lukalu: ANyone wnt me to read "How the Admins saved Christmas"?
    December 19, 2018, 06:36:49 pm
  • Dalius Everad: Whats wrong with Ely
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:51 pm
  • Dalius Everad: The Ip: mc.elysium.co isnt working
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:56 pm
  • Sarah: Check that you are using the MC 1.12.2 version
    December 26, 2018, 07:39:17 am
  • TheRealNoahH: I was banned on the new IP permanently, and I've never even played on it. I'm not banned on the old one
    December 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am
  • voltagesnipe3s: can we get the old donation ranks from the old server to the new? anyone know?
    January 04, 2019, 07:17:33 am
  • Alistair: hi! i used to have a donation rank, but i dont have it anymore? anyway to get that back?
    January 05, 2019, 03:13:09 am
  • stigmau: What are the plans on the custom races?
    January 07, 2019, 07:50:54 pm
  • SpookySkelles: is there a new server? i wasnt on in a while and now the server is really inactive. if there is can someone tell me the ip adress?
    January 19, 2019, 11:26:56 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    January 20, 2019, 10:38:26 am
  • acopolis: my bed is obstructed... cant get home
    February 12, 2019, 03:42:15 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: [link]
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:35 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: new discord ^^^^^
    March 09, 2019, 04:45:39 pm
  • Wizardmagicgo: Help i have a problem because I did /race and it basically didnt let me log on ever again please help me fix it
    March 19, 2019, 08:37:52 am
  • River: Where do I do the ban appeal
    March 22, 2019, 10:48:23 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    March 23, 2019, 08:52:59 pm
  • SoKoL: oof im banned for saying sup in global
    March 31, 2019, 06:44:46 pm
  • David_Shadows: Is the server still up?
    April 26, 2019, 04:22:44 pm
  • Sarah: David, the server has been restarted for the 1.12 map. Please check for details on the new forum
    April 29, 2019, 11:55:59 am