collapse

Author Topic: The Guardians (For lack of a better name)  (Read 306 times)

• No avatar
May 20, 2018, 04:31:04 pm
~The Guardians~

Description:
The Guardians is a group of people who set out to guard the realm of Elysium from all sorts of threats. Whether it be skilled warriors, powerful mages, huge orcs, anything, this diverse group of people work together to protect the land. Their main goal is to establish peace and order. The group has no "leader", but it does have a founder. The use of violence and force is strictly prohibited, The Guardians use diplomacy and peaceful negotiations to try and reach their goals, such as ending war between two groups or stopping potential or current threats. They only use force if absolutely necessary. The group works together as a sort of council, they have meetings about decisions and vote on how to act or whether or not the situation is necessary to act upon. Certain situations call upon either the whole group or a team from the group, while individual members can be assigned to specific areas to help guard/protect them and stop small evils such as thievery, bandits, et cetera. The group keeps no secrets from the public and will openly answer any questions and help those in need of help. They do not ask for money or payment for their services and they do not try to enforce laws or anything upon the land and its inhabitants, they simply seek to eliminate evil, usually through diplomatic/peaceful means, only resorting to force if absolutely necessary. (I might re-write or edit this)

Current Members:

Tacitus Sunfist (Founder); Assigned to the island of Turu

Allies:

None (Yet)

--------------------------------------------------------
Application to join:

Username:

Character Name:

Character Age:

Character Race:

Character Goals:

Character Strengths:

Character Weaknesses:

Character Powers/Abilities/Skills:

Reason for joining?:
--------------------------------------------------------

Other Stuff:

This group does not have a "Roleplay Test", roleplayers of all levels are free to join (So long as your application is accepted,
 which it most likely will). The group will take a while before it formally starts and I can recruit everyone IRPly since I am currently banned. Since the group will openly answer questions and does not keep secrets, it is very unlikely for any spies to try and join (Though it can still happen). If any spies are discovered within the ranks of the group, they will be removed, simple as that. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, idk, anything at all, leave it down below! Thanks for reading and thank you to anyone who plans on joining! If you're a nation or other group or something that wishes to ally The Guardians you can either PM me on the forums or leave it down in the comments below asking to ally, thanks!
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

May 22, 2018, 12:23:51 pm
Username: Possumaa

Character Name: Reaper

Character Age: Very old, 122 years is what he says, but probably older. It is known that he was in the 2nd darkness war as a scout.

Character Race: Dark elf, but he pretends to be a human.

Character Goals: To protect Elysium from evil

Character Strengths: Combat with elvish weapons and scythes, magic. (More about magic down in the powers/skills/abilities)

Character Weaknesses: Chaos magic

Character Powers/Abilities/Skills: Elemental magic, Radiance magic, Spirit magic. Also, his cloak is enchanted so it's pockets have infinite storage room and it weakens hits. He can also travel between worlds using his rune pouch, if has a travel rune of that world. He has assassin and scout training.

Reason for joining?: Reaper is a dark elf, so if he tells people his race, everyone thinks that he's evil. He is a good guy, and joining the Guardians would mark him as one. He wants, that all the stories about dark elves weren't about them being evil, and that he would be remembered as a protector of Elysium.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 12:20:10 pm by Elendil »
  • Character name: Reaper
  • Minecraft Username: Possumaa

• No avatar
May 29, 2018, 10:23:28 pm
Username: Possumaa

Character Name: Reaper

Character Age: Very old, 122 years is what he says, but probably older. It is known that he was in the 2nd darkness war as a scout.

Character Race: Dark elf, but he pretends to be a human.

Character Goals: To protect Elysium from evil

Character Strengths: Combat with elvish weapons and scythes, magic. (More about magic down in the powers/skills/abilities)

Character Weaknesses: Chaos magic

Character Powers/Abilities/Skills: Elemental magic, Radiance magic, Spirit magic. Also, his cloak is enchanted so it's pockets have infinite storage room and it weakens hits. He can also travel between worlds using his rune pouch, if has a travel rune of that world. He has assassin and scout training.

Reason for joining?: Reaper is a dark elf, so if he tells people his race, everyone thinks that he's evil. He is a good guy, and joining the Guardians would mark him as one. He wants, that all the stories about dark elves weren't about them being evil, and that he would be remembered as a protector of Elysium.

Hello Elendil, sorry that it took so long to respond. I've been rather busy. Your character has been accepted, and once the group actually starts I will personally find you IRP and recruit your character. This may take a while so don't expect it to happen any time soon, though.
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

May 31, 2018, 10:40:21 am
Okay. I'm normally somewhere in Ro'Ark.
  • Character name: Reaper
  • Minecraft Username: Possumaa

June 08, 2018, 11:47:54 pm
Username: Bobette

Character Name: Bob

Character Age: 7

Character Race: Human

Character Goals: To be the most free white man to ever exist.

Character Strengths: Everything

Character Weaknesses: None

- Cannot be harmed at all.

- Is a free white man.

- Can fly

- Can destroy whatever he wishes

- Can go anywhere he wants instantly

- Basically omnipotent

- Basically omnifarious

- Basically omnivorous

- Basically omniscient

- Can grow facial hair on command.

- Has ginger hair, the source of his power.

Reason for joining?: He thought there was free food.
  • Character name: Cassandra, Maxwell, Kaitlin~
  • Minecraft Username: Jyecarson, LifeStrife_2017

Have a nice day! :D

• No avatar
June 12, 2018, 10:57:56 pm
Username: Bobette

Character Name: Bob

Character Age: 7

Character Race: Human

Character Goals: To be the most free white man to ever exist.

Character Strengths: Everything

Character Weaknesses: None

- Cannot be harmed at all.

- Is a free white man.

- Can fly

- Can destroy whatever he wishes

- Can go anywhere he wants instantly

- Basically omnipotent

- Basically omnifarious

- Basically omnivorous

- Basically omniscient

- Can grow facial hair on command.

- Has ginger hair, the source of his power.

Reason for joining?: He thought there was free food.

Interesting character I wonder where you got him from.

Accepted without hesitation.

June 14, 2018, 09:56:32 pm
Username:Dreamerforever

Character Name:Little_Moonlight (though she goes by Moonlight,she is insulted if you call her by her full name unless she is close to you)

Character Age:18

Character Race:Dark Elf (though one of her parents is a wood elf)

Character Goals:To find out more about her family and to do her best to prevent poverty for when she was young her she was poor.

Character Strengths:Strong,Smart, and Respectful can fight pretty good with sword and power such as snowball,frostwalk,and light-walk.

Character Weaknesses: Can come off a bit rude or sassy and tends to try to hard to do things quickly but correctly.if some one flatters her she can sometime be tempted

Character Powers/Abilities/Skills: Her manners and convincing people is her best skill but she can also fight with a sword,bow, and a bit of magic though she tends to not use it.

Reason for joining?:The wood elf side of the family were harsh to her since she went to live with her father and hopes this would prove her father had a positive impact on her and she also is sick of seeing shady figures and unnecessary fights breaking out.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:15:04 pm by Dreamerforever »
  • Character name: Little_MoonLight
  • Minecraft Username: Dreamerforever

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • MoistHammer: my baby clucky.. come back 2 mama moist..
    July 17, 2018, 02:49:04 am
  • _Mr_hyde_: *Drmatically Breaks through Wall.* STOP! Who is the Father? *Casually walks off stage with no explanation.*
    July 17, 2018, 03:01:04 am
  • CoolSam2004: anyone play fsx?
    July 17, 2018, 08:50:41 pm
  • Kimtim: nope
    July 20, 2018, 10:31:29 pm
  • Kimtim: hello friends!!!!!
    July 23, 2018, 01:32:06 am
  • +Devotedly+: henlo
    July 25, 2018, 02:07:38 am
  • Sarah: Greetings~
    July 25, 2018, 09:25:58 am
  • Void: Hey there!
    July 27, 2018, 11:19:48 am
  • +Devotedly+: Void please check your Uchawi thread ^^
    July 27, 2018, 11:40:55 pm
  • noau05: where do you go to make a ban apeal
    July 28, 2018, 07:59:19 am
  • +Devotedly+: [link]
    July 28, 2018, 12:05:20 pm
  • Jumpscare1: Heyyyy
    August 01, 2018, 04:36:53 am
  • Jumpscare1: Mind if I ask if mod or admin can come on I need to change my race and ask a question
    August 01, 2018, 04:37:14 am
  • Sarah: Hiii
    August 02, 2018, 09:59:23 am
  • Death_Killer1030: Can I get an admin online to help me fix something?
    August 03, 2018, 07:14:24 pm
  • DreamCure: I cant connect to server
    August 04, 2018, 03:54:06 am
  • wifeytwo: o
    August 05, 2018, 11:52:13 pm
  • IBROOMYOU: HOW TO APPLY FOR STAFF
    August 12, 2018, 04:09:41 am
  • XxDamianDarkxX: I need help getting my homes back after a name change!
    August 12, 2018, 08:24:01 am
  • Sarah: Damian, do you still have the coordinates for your old homes?
    August 12, 2018, 08:36:20 am