collapse

Author Topic: Eden Grove  (Read 439 times)

• No avatar
June 13, 2018, 12:17:30 am
Basic info
Eden is a town that centers around the sehrliv grove of Eden. Housing for sehrliv, dryad, ent, fea, fairies, and other races that could classify as a nature race are all housed within the tree. Other races are not permitted to enter the tree.

Laws
[1]Do not use fire magic or other nature harming magics and/or energies within the grove
[2]Do not attempt to harm the grove
[3]Follow the basic Parsifal laws (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b6z5j_Ht2Qcs9yHxpKdrjLwN1hK9kOtEHY_8-0RkVEc/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=109086373136375655928)

Lore
Long ago the Eden tree was born, hidden within a cave with just enough room for sun and water in the ceiling. The grove of Eden wasnt the prettiest or even the most exotic grove. After years of rebirth for the sehrlivs of Eden. The cave finally opened to the world around. Both races benefiting from each other.

Eden's Sehrliv
The Sehrliv of Eden all have a common appearance, mossy green skin, blue to purple hair made of lavender flower petals, silver eyes and their outfit typically consists of a mixture of leaves and vines woven together to only cover waist if male and both chest and waist if female despite the lack of the reproductive parts. (http://www.forum.elysiumrp.net/index.php?topic=3674.msg17241#msg17241) - Sehrliv lore

Extra info
There is no tax within Eden, the town's owner is me(NekoStalker709) Im currently deciding which of my chars shall be used for the leader of Eden. Builders are always welcome. For housing if you join for building the buildings shall be of medium size, two stories. Two rooms, one on each floor but enough room for players to make separate rooms if wanted. Housing placed a decent distance apart. Materials for walls shall be spruce planks, stone brick and glass. Flooring on the inside shall be dark oak, triangle roof made of green hardened clay. If you have a special way of building please let me know and provide an example for my opinion. The same material frame will go the same for other buildings such as taverns and shops, however for smiths make it out of various stones and brick, keeping the roof the same. Msg NekoStalker709 on elysium or comment below if interested in joining or building.
  • Minecraft Username: Nekostalker709

June 13, 2018, 01:20:34 am
Wow, Sounds like the Perfect place to Vandalize
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• No avatar
June 13, 2018, 01:36:54 am
Wow, Sounds like the Perfect place to Vandalize
Ikr
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

• No avatar
September 05, 2018, 10:50:49 am
I am very glad to read this. It is very useful. I read and get more knowledge.

September 05, 2018, 12:00:37 pm
is this a real player?
  • Character name: Arapaho Maliseet - Current Main.
  • Minecraft Username: Treepuncher2014
VargyBoi#7993
Arapaho Maliseet (Sunwalker)
"May the Earth Mother brighten your path, friend. Farewell."

September 05, 2018, 12:24:02 pm
is this a real player?

I think this one might be another chat bot? Might wait for another post to confirm before actiniong though just incase....
I really don't understand what these bots are trying to do now.

September 05, 2018, 12:36:42 pm
I think it might be a Bot. The monotone, Almost Essay-Like way thus “person” Talks could be an actual player writing, just weirdly, but it States it’s username is “61”, Which does not sound like a Viable username, Atleast for a human. Plus, on both posts, it has the Same gist of “I Find this useful, Thanks.” The Real lack of Emotion is a Sign.

But yeah, I wouldn’t start banning away, Thoigh.
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • h2hermit: [link]
    December 12, 2018, 02:49:00 pm
  • Toime: ..Do we at least get to download the map? Pleaaaase?
    December 13, 2018, 01:35:33 am
  • Toime: I've been trying to find ways to save old locations that I would feel remiss if I couldn't just go look at them again, especially the plenty of little places people built over the years. The loss of so many small things that made people very would be... to put it bluntly... a fair deal of damage.
    December 13, 2018, 01:36:37 am
  • h2hermit: Use Schematica
    December 13, 2018, 06:19:29 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: Just a repeat to all who come on here. A new update is coming, please go to: [link]
    December 15, 2018, 12:13:07 am
  • NeonStarlight: So. I got the issue that i can’t join
    December 16, 2018, 06:36:21 pm
  • _KnightSolaire_: Can't join the new server? It won't be released until the 20th
    December 16, 2018, 06:53:22 pm
  • NeonStarlight: no the old
    December 16, 2018, 06:54:10 pm
  • FlameFyrax: Y'all do people actually eat beans?
    December 17, 2018, 12:54:03 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯 🌞: If you want responses, why come here? Go to the new forums
    December 17, 2018, 12:02:04 pm
  • lukalu: ANyone wnt me to read "How the Admins saved Christmas"?
    December 19, 2018, 06:36:49 pm
  • Dalius Everad: Whats wrong with Ely
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:51 pm
  • Dalius Everad: The Ip: mc.elysium.co isnt working
    December 21, 2018, 10:39:56 pm
  • Sarah: Check that you are using the MC 1.12.2 version
    December 26, 2018, 07:39:17 am
  • TheRealNoahH: I was banned on the new IP permanently, and I've never even played on it. I'm not banned on the old one
    December 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am
  • voltagesnipe3s: can we get the old donation ranks from the old server to the new? anyone know?
    January 04, 2019, 07:17:33 am
  • Alistair: hi! i used to have a donation rank, but i dont have it anymore? anyway to get that back?
    January 05, 2019, 03:13:09 am
  • stigmau: What are the plans on the custom races?
    January 07, 2019, 07:50:54 pm
  • SpookySkelles: is there a new server? i wasnt on in a while and now the server is really inactive. if there is can someone tell me the ip adress?
    January 19, 2019, 11:26:56 pm
  • Sarah: [link]
    January 20, 2019, 10:38:26 am