collapse

Author Topic: Marukou Irikneg (AGAIN)  (Read 215 times)

June 12, 2018, 07:46:35 pm
NONE OF THE ART IN THIS TOPIC IS MINE
-----------------
Name: Marukou Irikneg

Aliases: M, Mark...

Family: Well at this point he has children who have children who have children...

Personality: Amoral and wisecracking (ALSO A 4TH WALL BREAKER)

Dead or alive?: Alive

Species: 12.5% Ancient Elf
         87.5% Mage

Weaponry: -

Outfit: A fireproof runed
--------------------
Physical description
--------------------

Height: 203cm (6'6")

Weight: 60kg (132lbs)

Eye color: Dark purple

Hair color: White

Image/reference of appearance:

----------
Strenghts:
*Able to lift around 6 times his weight
*Moving at the speed of sound (1234.8km/h)
*Fulgurkinesis
*Aerokinesis
*Geokinesis (includes turning body parts into certain minerals)
*Pyrokinesis
*Hydrokinesis
*Limbs and head are able to fully regenerate in a matter of seconds
*Inhumanely elastic limbs
*Excorcism

Weaknesses:
*Claustrophobic
*Blood magic
*Being choked/strangled
*Loss of oxygen
*His heart being completely destroyed
*Impatient
*Blood magic
*Highly perverted
*Anti-magic (duh)
*Easily posessed
---------
Background:
After Marukou turned 1 year old, the village he and his family lived in was savagely attacked by a group of Liches.
His parents tasked his mother's cousin (Zaor Irikneg) to keep track of their three children who were Khan, Evie and Marukou.
Zaor scattered to Dunta with them and raised them. taught them magic and medical things until he died of old age. At that point, Marukou was about 14 years old, Evie was 18 and Khan was 22.
Marukou fell into a cult when he was around 18, which tested a ritual on him. He lost his eyesight for 6 days and woke up seeing perfectly fine. After that, he somehow gained regeneration abilities.
They both went their own ways except Marukou. He stayed in Dunta, with his friends Jay, Xena and Spirit.
Spirit was a dragonkin, and Marukou's future lover. (no children tho)

Jay was his best friend, who was an ice mage.

Xena was his other best friend, who was a neko. (ew no)

They lived happily, until Marukou left to find a new place to live after he burned his house down upon being drunk.
When Marukou returned unsuccessful, he did not find anybody he knew and decided to look for new friends.
After getting in a fight with a man named Roxas Marukou, Roxas and his wife eventually became friends.
Soon afterwards (a few months later) Marukou had a girlfriend, who was a werewolf named Jasmine. She was the adoptive daughter of Jonah Hellsing (he changes his last name quite often so I'm not going to be updating this, his IGN is Loser_Master though) who was a good friend with Mara Crowley. They had a child together which Marukou had no idea about, and constantly beat up Jonah because he was annoying. (Yes, Marukou was that idiot)
Shortly after, Marukou met his cousin named Lumi. Lumi was for some reason a Shylkerin (I dont recall how and why) but she dated a guy (Kindered) who Marukou hugely despised and wanted to kill, until he cheated and they broke up. Eventually, Lumi married Aaron Alevi who was a great guy - but one time Marukou beat the f*** out of him because Lumi and him had intercourse on his bed while he was gone, and it left suspicious stains on his bed. He always sleeps on the floor from then on.
After they broke up (Jasmine cheated), Marukou met a girl named Lozzle. She was a Shylkerin, and YES. Marukou had a child with her, who eventually had a child, who had a child etc...
Marukou and Lozzle lived in a farmhouse in a town named Oddyssey, but after Marukou found out it was in war with Ivaris and some of his friends lived there - he decided to move there instead with his wife.
His wife misteriously dissapeared one time, leaving Marukou to live and raise his son alone.
Marukou's son was called Mitsuo, and after Maruko underwent terrifying amounts of time of "mana hibernation" his son was raised by Jasmine and her mother.
Alot thought that he was dead - in his "mana hibernation" state he didn't wake up for 6000 years.
The rest is up to him.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 02:18:02 pm by Mark »
  • Character name: Mhark P'Rolae
  • Minecraft Username: _prolo

• No avatar
June 12, 2018, 08:19:42 pm
I wanna fight him.
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

June 13, 2018, 12:32:38 am
Outfit: A fireproof Runes

Man, aren’t Fireproof Runes so fashionable nowadays? thought that being without clothes and only covered in Runes that didn’t burn was “illegal” in most civilized states, but nope - that’s fashion.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

June 13, 2018, 01:25:00 am
I Mean, My Discount T-1000 Leir is Vulnerable to Fire, Bit he isn't Going to Go out and Grab some Runes to Make him Almost Invincible.
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

June 13, 2018, 10:12:31 am
I wanna fight him.

Can't wait to see Tacitus and Marukou fight, honestly. I like your character alot - I hope you will get unbanned soon man

June 13, 2018, 10:20:18 am
Outfit: A fireproof Runes

Man, aren’t Fireproof Runes so fashionable nowadays? thought that being without clothes and only covered in Runes that didn’t burn was “illegal” in most civilized states, but nope - that’s fashion.

I added that thinking of a different character, lol.
Yesterday my character fought some other dude and his clothes were burned - so it would be stupid of me to say that I forgot I had it. Hence why I'm removing it

• No avatar
June 13, 2018, 06:29:23 pm
I wanna fight him.

Can't wait to see Tacitus and Marukou fight, honestly. I like your character alot - I hope you will get unbanned soon man

Thanks! It truly means a lot to me, also I can't wait for the fight either lol
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • MoistHammer: my baby clucky.. come back 2 mama moist..
    July 17, 2018, 02:49:04 am
  • _Mr_hyde_: *Drmatically Breaks through Wall.* STOP! Who is the Father? *Casually walks off stage with no explanation.*
    July 17, 2018, 03:01:04 am
  • CoolSam2004: anyone play fsx?
    July 17, 2018, 08:50:41 pm
  • Kimtim: nope
    July 20, 2018, 10:31:29 pm
  • Kimtim: hello friends!!!!!
    July 23, 2018, 01:32:06 am
  • +Devotedly+: henlo
    July 25, 2018, 02:07:38 am
  • Sarah: Greetings~
    July 25, 2018, 09:25:58 am
  • Void: Hey there!
    July 27, 2018, 11:19:48 am
  • +Devotedly+: Void please check your Uchawi thread ^^
    July 27, 2018, 11:40:55 pm
  • noau05: where do you go to make a ban apeal
    July 28, 2018, 07:59:19 am
  • +Devotedly+: [link]
    July 28, 2018, 12:05:20 pm
  • Jumpscare1: Heyyyy
    August 01, 2018, 04:36:53 am
  • Jumpscare1: Mind if I ask if mod or admin can come on I need to change my race and ask a question
    August 01, 2018, 04:37:14 am
  • Sarah: Hiii
    August 02, 2018, 09:59:23 am
  • Death_Killer1030: Can I get an admin online to help me fix something?
    August 03, 2018, 07:14:24 pm
  • DreamCure: I cant connect to server
    August 04, 2018, 03:54:06 am
  • wifeytwo: o
    August 05, 2018, 11:52:13 pm
  • IBROOMYOU: HOW TO APPLY FOR STAFF
    August 12, 2018, 04:09:41 am
  • XxDamianDarkxX: I need help getting my homes back after a name change!
    August 12, 2018, 08:24:01 am
  • Sarah: Damian, do you still have the coordinates for your old homes?
    August 12, 2018, 08:36:20 am