collapse

Author Topic: MasterThor Ban Appeal  (Read 309 times)

• No avatar
June 02, 2018, 10:32:34 pm
IGN: MasterThor

Reason for ban: "You've had enough chances yet you keep on pushing your luck. It has been enough."

When you were banned (please give a date): 2018-03-28

When does the ban expire (if there is a date, please give it. If not, put never): Never

Why should your ban be revoked: I understand why I was banned... I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I realize it was because of my recurring history of mistakes and times I've gotten in trouble. I understand that I wasn't very good at following rules, and once I realized why I was banned I've been working on changing. I'm not a deliberate rule-breaker, someone who goes out of their way to break the rules and annoy staff and cause problems, but I do understand that I did break rules often and cause problems. I have been working on changing and becoming better, and "maturing", or growing up. I realize ElysiumRP has certain standards for behavior and my behavior wasn't acceptable. I've given it two months and I do miss Elysium dearly, unlike some I actually love this server and I enjoy it, which is why I'm going through all of the trouble to try and get unbanned. I have grown up in the time given to me and I ask that I am given another chance. I realize what it is that I did wrong and I realize my behavior is not acceptable on Elysium, I feel that I have grown up a lot in the time that I was banned and I wish to return to Elysium to try again. I was careless and foolish with the way I act and I didn't think about consequences nor did I seem to fear them, but now I realize that poor behavior can and will be punished and the way I acted in the past will not be tolerated here so I am doing what I can to change so that my behavior can be accepted on Elysium and that I can be accepted back into the server.

Additional information: I understand I am not the most liked person in this community and I do not have the best reputation, but I ask that I am given another chance to prove myself and prove I have changed and matured. This server means a lot to me and I wish to return
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

• No avatar
June 07, 2018, 10:35:19 pm
Bump
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

June 13, 2018, 12:04:21 pm
Hi MasterThor,

Just letting you know that we have not made a decision on your appeal yet. I am moving it across to 'pending' for the time being.
  • Character name: Sarah
  • Minecraft Username: HashBr0wnie

• No avatar
July 02, 2018, 03:25:19 pm
bump

July 06, 2018, 10:30:14 am
Dear MasterThor,

Thank you for your appeal, (and also for your amazing amount of patience).
After much procrastination, we have finally concluded, that your appeal is accepted!
We feel like you've made some signs of positive improvements and have been granted another chance on Elysium.

Please keep in mind, you will still be considered as if you are on a 'final warning' in regards to all Elysium rules. Please make sure to re-read them when you get back online, and very carefully follow all server rules, expectations, and staff-requests. Any future bans on your account may not be granted the option to appeal again.

Your account has been unbanned in-game. Please contact me directly if you have any difficulties logging back on.

Sincerely,
HashBr0wnie and the Elysium team.
  • Character name: Sarah
  • Minecraft Username: HashBr0wnie

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • MoistHammer: my baby clucky.. come back 2 mama moist..
    July 17, 2018, 02:49:04 am
  • _Mr_hyde_: *Drmatically Breaks through Wall.* STOP! Who is the Father? *Casually walks off stage with no explanation.*
    July 17, 2018, 03:01:04 am
  • CoolSam2004: anyone play fsx?
    July 17, 2018, 08:50:41 pm
  • Kimtim: nope
    July 20, 2018, 10:31:29 pm
  • Kimtim: hello friends!!!!!
    July 23, 2018, 01:32:06 am
  • +Devotedly+: henlo
    July 25, 2018, 02:07:38 am
  • Sarah: Greetings~
    July 25, 2018, 09:25:58 am
  • Void: Hey there!
    July 27, 2018, 11:19:48 am
  • +Devotedly+: Void please check your Uchawi thread ^^
    July 27, 2018, 11:40:55 pm
  • noau05: where do you go to make a ban apeal
    July 28, 2018, 07:59:19 am
  • +Devotedly+: [link]
    July 28, 2018, 12:05:20 pm
  • Jumpscare1: Heyyyy
    August 01, 2018, 04:36:53 am
  • Jumpscare1: Mind if I ask if mod or admin can come on I need to change my race and ask a question
    August 01, 2018, 04:37:14 am
  • Sarah: Hiii
    August 02, 2018, 09:59:23 am
  • Death_Killer1030: Can I get an admin online to help me fix something?
    August 03, 2018, 07:14:24 pm
  • DreamCure: I cant connect to server
    August 04, 2018, 03:54:06 am
  • wifeytwo: o
    August 05, 2018, 11:52:13 pm
  • IBROOMYOU: HOW TO APPLY FOR STAFF
    August 12, 2018, 04:09:41 am
  • XxDamianDarkxX: I need help getting my homes back after a name change!
    August 12, 2018, 08:24:01 am
  • Sarah: Damian, do you still have the coordinates for your old homes?
    August 12, 2018, 08:36:20 am