collapse

Author Topic: MasterThor Ban Appeal  (Read 158 times)

• No avatar
June 02, 2018, 10:32:34 pm
IGN: MasterThor

Reason for ban: "You've had enough chances yet you keep on pushing your luck. It has been enough."

When you were banned (please give a date): 2018-03-28

When does the ban expire (if there is a date, please give it. If not, put never): Never

Why should your ban be revoked: I understand why I was banned... I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I realize it was because of my recurring history of mistakes and times I've gotten in trouble. I understand that I wasn't very good at following rules, and once I realized why I was banned I've been working on changing. I'm not a deliberate rule-breaker, someone who goes out of their way to break the rules and annoy staff and cause problems, but I do understand that I did break rules often and cause problems. I have been working on changing and becoming better, and "maturing", or growing up. I realize ElysiumRP has certain standards for behavior and my behavior wasn't acceptable. I've given it two months and I do miss Elysium dearly, unlike some I actually love this server and I enjoy it, which is why I'm going through all of the trouble to try and get unbanned. I have grown up in the time given to me and I ask that I am given another chance. I realize what it is that I did wrong and I realize my behavior is not acceptable on Elysium, I feel that I have grown up a lot in the time that I was banned and I wish to return to Elysium to try again. I was careless and foolish with the way I act and I didn't think about consequences nor did I seem to fear them, but now I realize that poor behavior can and will be punished and the way I acted in the past will not be tolerated here so I am doing what I can to change so that my behavior can be accepted on Elysium and that I can be accepted back into the server.

Additional information: I understand I am not the most liked person in this community and I do not have the best reputation, but I ask that I am given another chance to prove myself and prove I have changed and matured. This server means a lot to me and I wish to return
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

• No avatar
June 07, 2018, 10:35:19 pm
Bump
  • Character name: Tacitus Sunfist
  • Minecraft Username: MasterThor
Hi! My name is Tyler (Better known as Thor, or MasterThor). I enjoy writing lore and I am open for requests! PM me or ask me in the shoutbox and I will happily write any lore you want!

June 13, 2018, 12:04:21 pm
Hi MasterThor,

Just letting you know that we have not made a decision on your appeal yet. I am moving it across to 'pending' for the time being.
  • Character name: Sarah
  • Minecraft Username: HashBr0wnie

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • _Mr_hyde_: I like to watch FIFA on Spanish even though I don't speak it.
    June 17, 2018, 10:21:54 pm
  • Treepuncher2014: Someone should post the poll link, I can't rn
    June 18, 2018, 10:53:18 pm
  • Sarah: This one? [link]
    June 19, 2018, 09:20:05 am
  • Treepuncher2014: Yep, wanted to make sure everyone could vote easier
    June 19, 2018, 03:50:14 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: Y'all are going to love the story I am writing
    June 19, 2018, 10:20:13 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: there we go
    June 19, 2018, 10:20:16 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: the shoutbox was glitching for me
    June 19, 2018, 10:20:22 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: [link] <<< A story I wrote. Please read and leave feedback!
    June 19, 2018, 10:29:43 pm
  • MoistHammer: Write a story about me (The love your life), Masterthor!
    June 20, 2018, 06:37:13 pm
  • Zucchini BOI: i wanna be included in this sotry :(
    June 20, 2018, 07:18:10 pm
  • MoistHammer: Get your own man, Zucchini >:(
    June 20, 2018, 07:26:11 pm
  • Zucchini BOI: MasterThor is just a boy, he's not a real man >:(
    June 20, 2018, 07:56:46 pm
  • MoistHammer: He might be 12, but at least he'll outlive you!
    June 20, 2018, 08:41:37 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: what
    June 20, 2018, 11:05:26 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: Okay 1. I'm 15, 2. I've already got someone, 3. Ew no
    June 20, 2018, 11:05:36 pm
  • TrueMasterThor: Zucc you're a boy too
    Today at 02:25:35 am
  • TrueMasterThor: Moist aren't you a boy too
    Today at 02:26:14 am
  • MoistHammer: No baby, I'm a girl. I'll send ypu proof!
    Today at 03:18:34 am
  • MoistHammer: Also, we've only been apart for like two months and you've already dug in the trash and replaced me. Wow...
    Today at 03:27:06 am
  • SmolestPeridot: Its not letting me connect to the server?
    Today at 03:30:15 pm