collapse

Author Topic: Entourage  (Read 123 times)

April 15, 2018, 07:28:01 am
As you trudge through the sticky marsh, an orc blocks your path. It attempts to stomp on you, but instead launches you back into the marsh water.

Options:
A| Large, heavy staff.
B| Big stone.
C| Cheese grater.

Aight girls, welcome to Entourage! Here's how the slumber party's gonna go.
So, for this game, what happens is the game starter gives a prompt. Next, they give three options that would be able to solve the problem.
The next poster will choose one of the three options, and write a small summary as to what happened after using that object. Then, the used object is replaced in the list by another option. And so on, and so forth.

Example

Game Starter
"You are faced with a mighty dragon. All of your companions have fled, leaving their weapons behind, and now you are tasked with defeating the dragon."
Options:
A| A small, light sword.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Second Post
A| A small, light sword.
"You stomp over to the dragon and swing your small sword at its tail. It swings around and hits you away. The sword is now stuck in it's tail."
Options:
A| Your boot.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Remember, the options don't have to be entirely logical or have to be explained as to how they exist. They can be anything from a normal, easy to find stick to possibly a black hole, if you're into that. However, the use of the object must be logical, or at least connected to the story.

• Character name: Feste d'Amaranth, Esrakh Corvus, Arietta Mock, & Marie Barlow
  • Minecraft Username: Latitude88North
Haha okay what

April 15, 2018, 10:39:26 am
As you trudge through the sticky marsh, an orc blocks your path. It attempts to stomp on you, but instead launches you back into the marsh water.

Options:
A| Large, heavy staff.
B| Big stone.
C| Cheese grater

C| Cheese grater
"You then run at the Orc with your grater, attempting to grate him up, the orc then attempts to run away"
Options:
A| Yeet the cheese grater at the orc
B| Eat the Orcs grated off skin
C| Stand there with a cheese grater in your hand.
  • Character name: Segar
  • Minecraft Username: Promotey
CoPs Commander - PM me if you're in need of help!

April 15, 2018, 12:21:47 pm
Promotey, I think how it works is that one person chooses the thing, the next person reacts, and then only the chosen item is changed by the second person afterwords.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

April 15, 2018, 01:28:00 pm
Promotey, I think how it works is that one person chooses the thing, the next person reacts, and then only the chosen item is changed by the second person afterwords.

Example

Game Starter
"You are faced with a mighty dragon. All of your companions have fled, leaving their weapons behind, and now you are tasked with defeating the dragon."
Options:
A| A small, light sword.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Second Post
A| A small, light sword.
"You stomp over to the dragon and swing your small sword at its tail. It swings around and hits you away. The sword is now stuck in it's tail."
Options:
A| Your boot.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Read the example - Then read my post.

April 15, 2018, 02:11:08 pm
C: a Cheese Grater.
"You Attempt to Grate Some of The Scales off the Beast. It Just Whacks you with its Tail, Even Harder, Literally sending you Into Next Week, Where you are Faced with a Confused Peasent."
Your Choices Are:
A: Kill the Peasent
B: Explain to the Peasent
C: Scream Hysterically And Scare the Peasent Away.
  • Character name: Several Draugrs Some Squishy, Dude, and KHANNNNN (with an Eyepatch)
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
Itís my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....Į\_(ツ)_/Į

• No avatar
April 15, 2018, 02:57:17 pm
c:scream hysterically and scare the peasant away.
The peasant craps himself and runs towards his big brother who is a ridiculously larger size than you.
a) piss yourself
b) grab your bigger brother
c) yell omaewamoushindeiru
  • Character name: Masato
  • Minecraft Username: ThereIsNoSam

April 15, 2018, 03:09:13 pm
A| Piss Yourself
You piss yourself and the big brother is now going to beat you up.
A| Piss on him
B| Get your ass kicked
C| Call upon the gods and gain superpowers.

April 15, 2018, 03:15:01 pm
A: Piss on Him

Fortunately, the Big Brother is a Pissaphobe (?) And, as Such, Runs away Screaming Like a Little Girl. Now you Can:
A: Beat up the Peasent
B: Chase the Big Brother
C: Find more Victims to Submit to your Yellow Reign
  • Character name: Several Draugrs Some Squishy, Dude, and KHANNNNN (with an Eyepatch)

April 17, 2018, 11:02:22 am
B: chase the big brother

As you run after the bigger brother you suddenly stumble and fall face first, you see a random ring laying on the ground, what will do you with it?

A, Eat it
B, Frisbee!
C, Keep on running after the brother.
  • Character name: Wist, Volke, Isling, Liander, and a lot of others.
  • Minecraft Username: rikkert00
Life's like a box of chocolates, if you don't space it out well enough and plan it. It can be gone within a day.

April 17, 2018, 07:54:06 pm
B: Keep on running after the brother

The chase continues, until the lad is cornered, having run himself into a dead end, you block the only way out. He turns back to face you, waiting anxiously for what is to come...
What will you do?

A. Eat Him
B. Throw a Frisbee at him
C. Let him go
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)

April 17, 2018, 09:14:08 pm
B. Throw a Frisbee at him.

You throw your trusty Frisbee at the Big brother. Unfortunately, You seem to have misplaced it With a saw Blade, Decapitating him Instantly. You can:

A. Say Oops
B. Protest Jesus guided your Hand
C. Get arrested

April 18, 2018, 04:04:26 am
(Okay, can I ask for a quick question/celerity here?

Isnít it only the option you choose thatís changed? As in, all other options you can choose stay the same, besides the one you pick, where itís changed by the person who chose it?

For example:

A: Sword
B: Bow
C: Magic

*Person Chooses A*

Next Options:

A: Axe
B: Bow
C: Magic

Iíve just noticed a lot of people entirely changing all the options, and Iím just a lad bit worried, as is common with me and my orderly nature, that we may be doing this whole thing wrong.)

April 18, 2018, 04:57:47 am
Isnít it only the option you choose thatís changed? As in, all other options you can choose stay the same, besides the one you pick, where itís changed by the person who chose it?

Yeah, that's correct, but c'est la vie. If everyone continues on as the rules suggest, that would be great. If not, whatever.
  • Character name: Feste d'Amaranth, Esrakh Corvus, Arietta Mock, & Marie Barlow
  • Minecraft Username: Latitude88North
Haha okay what

April 19, 2018, 02:01:45 am
(If Yíall donít mind, I may skip ahead in time, and set the tool orders straight. Does anybody mind? I donít think anybody minds [If you mind, please say so])

Several days later, after a grueling (although unnecessary) trial, you find yourself in the old dungeon to the keep. Sentenced for capital punishment (In this land, itís and eye for an eye, and the father demands justice) you must find a way to escape, unless you prefer your neck snapped. A guard keeps constant vigilance on your cell, but the dungeonís decrepid stature is a big bonus. Upon closer inspection, you noticed that somebody had left some tools here, possibly a fellow escapee, looking to do some redemption for their crime besides rotting in prison.

A: Old Dagger
B: Loose Rock
C: Rusty Shovel

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • MasatoYugisko: also, i told you i'm done with this.
    Today at 04:58:51 am
  • MasatoYugisko: you didn't need to say anything.
    Today at 04:58:56 am
  • MasatoYugisko: didn't change a single bit.
    Today at 04:59:44 am
  • Toime: Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Please get the trite back to Narnia, or wherever the hell you guys do battles to the death.
    Today at 05:01:26 am
  • MasatoYugisko: *grabs a battle axe* tonight we dine in hell!
    Today at 05:01:46 am
  • MasatoYugisko: @masterthor, you have a funny way of showing you don't care.
    Today at 05:02:21 am
  • MasatoYugisko: :)
    Today at 05:02:29 am
  • Toime: Nah, but seriously. Lying, manipulative interpretations, and just plain arguing are not going to solve the problem. We know why (x) happened to (y) and so on.
    Today at 05:03:37 am
  • Toime: Get on with your life and stop arguing about who's better.
    Today at 05:03:47 am
  • MasatoYugisko: i never said i was better >_> i just hate him.
    Today at 05:05:16 am
  • Toime: Well, I hate everyone. You don't see me spouting off in the shoutbox...
    Today at 05:06:38 am
  • MasatoYugisko: legit this same thing happened last time.
    Today at 05:08:05 am
  • MasatoYugisko: if i remember, i even have the private messages a certain someone sent me of him cutting out all of his lines and putting in mine only.
    Today at 05:08:53 am
  • MasatoYugisko: he even sent them to the admins.
    Today at 05:08:58 am
  • MasatoYugisko: if i remember that certain someone is one of your "Friends"
    Today at 05:10:01 am
  • MasatoYugisko: wonder who :)
    Today at 05:10:08 am
  • Toime: Alright, christ! This is the shoutbox, if you guys have something to iron out, do it where the general populous doesn't have to listen to you.
    Today at 05:11:02 am
  • MasatoYugisko: i will shout this on the rooftops (sings that 2005 song he can't remember on the top of his head)
    Today at 05:11:25 am
  • MasatoYugisko: scratch that it came out in 2010
    Today at 05:11:51 am
  • MasatoYugisko: my god i'm old.
    Today at 05:12:00 am