collapse

Author Topic: Entourage  (Read 645 times)

April 15, 2018, 07:28:01 am
As you trudge through the sticky marsh, an orc blocks your path. It attempts to stomp on you, but instead launches you back into the marsh water.

Options:
A| Large, heavy staff.
B| Big stone.
C| Cheese grater.

Aight girls, welcome to Entourage! Here's how the slumber party's gonna go.
So, for this game, what happens is the game starter gives a prompt. Next, they give three options that would be able to solve the problem.
The next poster will choose one of the three options, and write a small summary as to what happened after using that object. Then, the used object is replaced in the list by another option. And so on, and so forth.

Example

Game Starter
"You are faced with a mighty dragon. All of your companions have fled, leaving their weapons behind, and now you are tasked with defeating the dragon."
Options:
A| A small, light sword.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Second Post
A| A small, light sword.
"You stomp over to the dragon and swing your small sword at its tail. It swings around and hits you away. The sword is now stuck in it's tail."
Options:
A| Your boot.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Remember, the options don't have to be entirely logical or have to be explained as to how they exist. They can be anything from a normal, easy to find stick to possibly a black hole, if you're into that. However, the use of the object must be logical, or at least connected to the story.

• Character name: Feste d'Amaranth, Esrakh Corvus, Arietta Mock, & Marie Barlow
  • Minecraft Username: Latitude88North
Haha okay what

April 15, 2018, 10:39:26 am
As you trudge through the sticky marsh, an orc blocks your path. It attempts to stomp on you, but instead launches you back into the marsh water.

Options:
A| Large, heavy staff.
B| Big stone.
C| Cheese grater

C| Cheese grater
"You then run at the Orc with your grater, attempting to grate him up, the orc then attempts to run away"
Options:
A| Yeet the cheese grater at the orc
B| Eat the Orcs grated off skin
C| Stand there with a cheese grater in your hand.
  • Character name: Segar
  • Minecraft Username: Promotey
CoPs Commander - PM me if you're in need of help!

April 15, 2018, 12:21:47 pm
Promotey, I think how it works is that one person chooses the thing, the next person reacts, and then only the chosen item is changed by the second person afterwords.
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)
  • Minecraft Username: Juan_Plays
"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?"

"I thought I'd find my dignity down here."

April 15, 2018, 01:28:00 pm
Promotey, I think how it works is that one person chooses the thing, the next person reacts, and then only the chosen item is changed by the second person afterwords.

Example

Game Starter
"You are faced with a mighty dragon. All of your companions have fled, leaving their weapons behind, and now you are tasked with defeating the dragon."
Options:
A| A small, light sword.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Second Post
A| A small, light sword.
"You stomp over to the dragon and swing your small sword at its tail. It swings around and hits you away. The sword is now stuck in it's tail."
Options:
A| Your boot.
B| An elven bow.
C| Cheese grater.

Read the example - Then read my post.

April 15, 2018, 02:11:08 pm
C: a Cheese Grater.
"You Attempt to Grate Some of The Scales off the Beast. It Just Whacks you with its Tail, Even Harder, Literally sending you Into Next Week, Where you are Faced with a Confused Peasent."
Your Choices Are:
A: Kill the Peasent
B: Explain to the Peasent
C: Scream Hysterically And Scare the Peasent Away.
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
Itís my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....Į\_(ツ)_/Į

• No avatar
April 15, 2018, 02:57:17 pm
c:scream hysterically and scare the peasant away.
The peasant craps himself and runs towards his big brother who is a ridiculously larger size than you.
a) piss yourself
b) grab your bigger brother
c) yell omaewamoushindeiru
  • Character name: Masato
  • Minecraft Username: ThereIsNoSam

April 15, 2018, 03:09:13 pm
A| Piss Yourself
You piss yourself and the big brother is now going to beat you up.
A| Piss on him
B| Get your ass kicked
C| Call upon the gods and gain superpowers.

April 15, 2018, 03:15:01 pm
A: Piss on Him

Fortunately, the Big Brother is a Pissaphobe (?) And, as Such, Runs away Screaming Like a Little Girl. Now you Can:
A: Beat up the Peasent
B: Chase the Big Brother
C: Find more Victims to Submit to your Yellow Reign
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady

April 17, 2018, 11:02:22 am
B: chase the big brother

As you run after the bigger brother you suddenly stumble and fall face first, you see a random ring laying on the ground, what will do you with it?

A, Eat it
B, Frisbee!
C, Keep on running after the brother.
  • Character name: Warlock
  • Minecraft Username: rikkert00
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life, freely.

April 17, 2018, 07:54:06 pm
B: Keep on running after the brother

The chase continues, until the lad is cornered, having run himself into a dead end, you block the only way out. He turns back to face you, waiting anxiously for what is to come...
What will you do?

A. Eat Him
B. Throw a Frisbee at him
C. Let him go
  • Character name: Wakes-With-Dawn (Argonian), Runs-Into-Fire (Argonian), Saraya (Kobold), Sunmeer (Ouginak), Fennrin (Dwarf), Mayain Sundar (Half-Elf)

April 17, 2018, 09:14:08 pm
B. Throw a Frisbee at him.

You throw your trusty Frisbee at the Big brother. Unfortunately, You seem to have misplaced it With a saw Blade, Decapitating him Instantly. You can:

A. Say Oops
B. Protest Jesus guided your Hand
C. Get arrested

April 18, 2018, 04:04:26 am
(Okay, can I ask for a quick question/celerity here?

Isnít it only the option you choose thatís changed? As in, all other options you can choose stay the same, besides the one you pick, where itís changed by the person who chose it?

For example:

A: Sword
B: Bow
C: Magic

*Person Chooses A*

Next Options:

A: Axe
B: Bow
C: Magic

Iíve just noticed a lot of people entirely changing all the options, and Iím just a lad bit worried, as is common with me and my orderly nature, that we may be doing this whole thing wrong.)

April 18, 2018, 04:57:47 am
Isnít it only the option you choose thatís changed? As in, all other options you can choose stay the same, besides the one you pick, where itís changed by the person who chose it?

Yeah, that's correct, but c'est la vie. If everyone continues on as the rules suggest, that would be great. If not, whatever.
  • Character name: Feste d'Amaranth, Esrakh Corvus, Arietta Mock, & Marie Barlow
  • Minecraft Username: Latitude88North
Haha okay what

April 19, 2018, 02:01:45 am
(If Yíall donít mind, I may skip ahead in time, and set the tool orders straight. Does anybody mind? I donít think anybody minds [If you mind, please say so])

Several days later, after a grueling (although unnecessary) trial, you find yourself in the old dungeon to the keep. Sentenced for capital punishment (In this land, itís and eye for an eye, and the father demands justice) you must find a way to escape, unless you prefer your neck snapped. A guard keeps constant vigilance on your cell, but the dungeonís decrepid stature is a big bonus. Upon closer inspection, you noticed that somebody had left some tools here, possibly a fellow escapee, looking to do some redemption for their crime besides rotting in prison.

A: Old Dagger
B: Loose Rock
C: Rusty Shovel

• No avatar
April 21, 2018, 06:48:32 pm
A) Old dagger.

You cut your middle finger off, you call in the guards and say "I was tying my shoelaces and my finger fell off" the guard comes in to examine, this is when you...

A) Kill him with the dagger.
B) Piss on him.
C) Tell him that his mum gay.
  • Minecraft Username: Gone bruv

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Mellonlord33: Might be a little outdated (idk what lore team has changed) but I think it should be a good guideline for new players to follow.
    September 20, 2018, 08:30:33 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: Though it isn't guaranteed they'll actually follow it.
    September 21, 2018, 02:55:00 am
  • Mellonlord33: What is at this point hyde?
    September 21, 2018, 11:04:40 pm
  • Mellonlord33: Gonna try to do a "age a day" for the lore. So stay tuned if you're interested ;)
    September 22, 2018, 06:09:43 pm
  • AshyMooo: yote
    September 23, 2018, 02:00:24 am
  • AshyMooo: posted another ban appeal yoteyote
    September 23, 2018, 02:08:44 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯: Welp
    September 23, 2018, 09:30:44 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯: [link] VOTE FOR VARG
    September 23, 2018, 09:38:33 pm
  • Chez: anyone know why im getting a not authenticated to mincraft.net error when trying to join? its my first time trying to join the server
    September 24, 2018, 02:41:12 am
  • Zyvo: Chez, Sam is currently trying to fix that issue. I get my best log ins when I push the refresh button and quickly press join. Sometimes you gotta try multiple times, but it does work.
    September 24, 2018, 02:53:37 am
  • Chez: i saw a video that worked for me. i logged out and then back in on the launcher screen
    September 24, 2018, 03:05:21 am
  • Mellonlord33: Is there any discord for Elysium still?
    September 27, 2018, 12:56:02 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯: no
    September 27, 2018, 10:48:42 pm
  • _KnightSolaire_: Not official
    September 28, 2018, 04:01:31 am
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯: New discord is VargyBoi#7993
    September 30, 2018, 10:46:43 pm
  • Void: Hey check out my lore
    October 01, 2018, 07:19:01 pm
  • 𝔗𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯: no
    October 01, 2018, 10:23:33 pm
  • _Mr_hyde_: Lik if u cri evertim
    October 02, 2018, 12:18:27 am
  • Void: Hey check out my lore, I'm trying to get back in to the flow of making lore  and I want opinions
    October 02, 2018, 06:39:17 pm
  • MyrStarlight: Hey all, its been a while. How are you guys?
    October 09, 2018, 11:46:20 pm