collapse

Author Topic: guess who’s back back. back again, gain. ash’s back back, tell a friend friend.  (Read 150 times)

• No avatar
April 09, 2018, 06:30:07 am
IGN: GardenOfAsh

Reason for ban: harassment, just being a general jerk to people and being short tempered

When you were banned (please give a date): September 11th, 2017

When does the ban expire (if there is a date, please give it. If not, put never): never, dude

Why should your ban be revoked: it’s been 7 months. it isn’t a great or a reasonable reason, but i believe i’ve put a lot more effort into changing myself in 7 months rather than the 2 you guys gave me in my last almost permanent ban (which was 6 months). i’ve been banned/kicked other times for different or the same reasons which led up to this one. i got into a stupid argument to get myself banned last time and i had to sadly be banned for the possibly final time (idk man) by my favorite admin which i sadly hear is inactive, but i won’t name names. i know i’ve given the ‘ive changed’ excuse before and i didnt execute it very well, but i didn’t really change, more like i waited 2 months impatiently so i could finally put in my appeal which surprisingly got accepted (hopefully this one does, too). on the other hand, it’s really no hard feelings if you deny this app, i understand completely if you don’t want someone who has a past like mine back into your server to deal with again. if this does get accepted, i will gladly wait however much longer you want me to and i will be patient as hell. my past experiences with elysium have been great so far and i feel like these past 7 months have gone by too quickly (it honestly hasnt felt like 7 months, more like 5 or 4). anyways, i hope you guys can turn over a new leaf yet again for me and give me this final chance which i hopefully wont screw over for myself again because i really did enjoy rping on elysium last year!

Additional information: nope thanks for asking tho
  • Character name: Darian Skoul
  • Minecraft Username: GardenOfAsh

April 09, 2018, 06:46:23 am
I'm not a mod, but eh. It's been like 7 months, least you deserve is to be allowed on the server and if you play your hand of cards right then you can stay, or something. It'll be all chill, I hope.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:00:08 am by [Mr_BoxE] »
  • Minecraft Username: Mr_BoxE

April 09, 2018, 07:02:22 am
yo get unbanned m8
  • Minecraft Username: rockthatrock10
No one can hate me more than I hate myself. ; )

• No avatar
April 09, 2018, 07:04:53 am
What.

What in all the realities have you done.

What have you done..
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:07:00 am by ShadowsPrevail »
  • Character name: Nara Thunderthighs Crowe, Ateal Veld, others
  • Minecraft Username: ShadowsE

• No avatar
April 16, 2018, 01:17:37 am
I'm not a mod, but eh. It's been like 7 months, least you deserve is to be allowed on the server and if you play your hand of cards right then you can stay, or something. It'll be all chill, I hope.

thanks B, let's hope they respond soon lmao

April 16, 2018, 11:56:07 am
“I’m not a mod but” I sadly don’t believe you should be unbanned, you were permanently banned for a reason, which you have stated so easily. I, myself is on the final warning till I receive a permanent ban.

And I have decided to stop messing around - They do warn you when you’ll get a permanent ban if you’re crossing the line, meaning you just took no care and decided to cross that line.

You also have been given another chance (with an appeal) and just decided to throw it back at the staff teams face.

That is my reason for my opinion and I am only stating it.
  • Character name: Segar
  • Minecraft Username: Promotey
CoPs Commander - PM me if you're in need of help!

• No avatar
April 16, 2018, 08:19:45 pm
“I’m not a mod but” I sadly don’t believe you should be unbanned, you were permanently banned for a reason, which you have stated so easily. I, myself is on the final warning till I receive a permanent ban.

And I have decided to stop messing around - They do warn you when you’ll get a permanent ban if you’re crossing the line, meaning you just took no care and decided to cross that line.

You also have been given another chance (with an appeal) and just decided to throw it back at the staff teams face.

That is my reason for my opinion and I am only stating it.

my old self would definitely get mad at this but since I've grown i kinda agree with you. i was really immature and needy back then i thought i wasn't gonna screw it up but i got in a small argument and i took it a step over the line and i got what i deserved. you have your opinion and i will allow you to it.

April 17, 2018, 10:44:14 am
Hello Ash, we'll be going over your appeal shortly, if there's no reply by this sunday bump this page.

Now a warning for anyone who commented on this app except Ash, don't do it again. Staff members and the person who posted this appeal are the only ones who may reply.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:46:23 am by Volke (rikkert00) »
  • Character name: Wist, Volke, Isling, Liander, and a lot of others.
  • Minecraft Username: rikkert00
Life's like a box of chocolates, if you don't space it out well enough and plan it. It can be gone within a day.

Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • MasatoYugisko: also, i told you i'm done with this.
    Today at 04:58:51 am
  • MasatoYugisko: you didn't need to say anything.
    Today at 04:58:56 am
  • MasatoYugisko: didn't change a single bit.
    Today at 04:59:44 am
  • Toime: Girls, girls, you're both pretty. Please get the trite back to Narnia, or wherever the hell you guys do battles to the death.
    Today at 05:01:26 am
  • MasatoYugisko: *grabs a battle axe* tonight we dine in hell!
    Today at 05:01:46 am
  • MasatoYugisko: @masterthor, you have a funny way of showing you don't care.
    Today at 05:02:21 am
  • MasatoYugisko: :)
    Today at 05:02:29 am
  • Toime: Nah, but seriously. Lying, manipulative interpretations, and just plain arguing are not going to solve the problem. We know why (x) happened to (y) and so on.
    Today at 05:03:37 am
  • Toime: Get on with your life and stop arguing about who's better.
    Today at 05:03:47 am
  • MasatoYugisko: i never said i was better >_> i just hate him.
    Today at 05:05:16 am
  • Toime: Well, I hate everyone. You don't see me spouting off in the shoutbox...
    Today at 05:06:38 am
  • MasatoYugisko: legit this same thing happened last time.
    Today at 05:08:05 am
  • MasatoYugisko: if i remember, i even have the private messages a certain someone sent me of him cutting out all of his lines and putting in mine only.
    Today at 05:08:53 am
  • MasatoYugisko: he even sent them to the admins.
    Today at 05:08:58 am
  • MasatoYugisko: if i remember that certain someone is one of your "Friends"
    Today at 05:10:01 am
  • MasatoYugisko: wonder who :)
    Today at 05:10:08 am
  • Toime: Alright, christ! This is the shoutbox, if you guys have something to iron out, do it where the general populous doesn't have to listen to you.
    Today at 05:11:02 am
  • MasatoYugisko: i will shout this on the rooftops (sings that 2005 song he can't remember on the top of his head)
    Today at 05:11:25 am
  • MasatoYugisko: scratch that it came out in 2010
    Today at 05:11:51 am
  • MasatoYugisko: my god i'm old.
    Today at 05:12:00 am