collapse

Author Topic: The Varimon Dominion Recruiting Sign Up.  (Read 210 times)

• No avatar
April 05, 2018, 04:30:57 pm
                      --== The Varimon Dominion is Here! ==--

The Dominion is a Nation in Fei with 3 towns in it led by I, Durom_ with my character Durgok of House Ivmorak.
Lore links:
https://goo.gl/oPUjCT
https://goo.gl/boEqEf

The Nation is now looking for military recruits! One of the towns in our nation, Fawllnod has a large city where citizens will live, and the capital Fort of Vorzok led by me is where the military will shelter. Moderate+ rp only.

IGN:

Character name:

Character info/skills:

Character gender:

Character bio(don't be too long with this, 1-3 paragraphs) + reason for joining:

Discord:

Shoot me a PM on discord when your app is done at Durom#6500 or tell me in game at Durom_ or I'll just be checking here occasionally!
  • Character name: Durgok Malore and multiple characters of multiple races who are all named Durom, and one Dorimorn.
  • Minecraft Username: Durom_
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a persons conscience.

April 06, 2018, 01:32:50 pm
Even though I’m Already in this, Do I Have to Write out an APP Anyway?
  • Character name: Bad Oatmeal, White Nick Fury, Angery Lady, Garfield, Teabag, Grandpa, Crazy Orc, and Short Asian Lady
  • Minecraft Username: _Mr_hyde_
It’s my job to annoy people and Start Arguments, so....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

H o n k.

April 09, 2018, 03:27:08 pm
IGN: Possumaa

Character name: Reaper, alias Immortus Clockwise

Character info/skills: Reaper is a mage, specialized in Elemental magic, Discord magic and spirit magic.

Character gender: Male

Character bio(don't be too long with this, 1-3 paragraphs) + reason for joining: Reaper is a mysterious person, not much is known about his life. His mother was killed, when he was young, and his father died in war. The reason he wants to join the Dominion is that he wants to have as much power when he finds his crazy cousin Igor. If he gets to lead soldiers, he could kill Igor. (Sorry, I don't know how to shorten his lifestory enough...)
Discord: Henry#8652
  • Character name: Reaper
  • Minecraft Username: Possumaa

• No avatar
April 14, 2018, 05:22:48 pm
Bump for recent global ad
  • Character name: Durgok Malore and multiple characters of multiple races who are all named Durom, and one Dorimorn.
  • Minecraft Username: Durom_
The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a persons conscience.

April 14, 2018, 05:24:55 pm
The Cannibal's Crunchy Delights business supports this message.
  • Character name: Arapaho Maliseet - Current Main.
  • Minecraft Username: Treepuncher2014
Treepuncher2014#7993
Arapaho Maliseet (Sunwalker) Naakhurz Madtseel (Ork)

Shoutbox

Refresh History